Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

I'm not sure, when are you? I have a couple classes on friday that I'm willing to miss. So, technically, I could head up Thursday, if need be. But, like I said, I'm gonna be camping. If no one has room, I will macgyver a tent out of a tarp + my soft top.
i'll be leaving wb at 6ish

I'll be +1, no room in my tent but probably space for another tent in my 10x20 camping spot. Trying to group the tents together is always more fun if we can but It will be difficult if I'm the only one out there on Thursday night. I'm vaguely inclined to purchase a cheap firepit and just leave it out there again if no one else has one. Phen has volunteered his coleman but it might be better to mooch off of someone actually camping instead of one of the ohio crew, if possible.

Xfz .. could you save a spot next to you since youll have an extra person with you till i show up around 9pm or earlier ?

Josh .. would you mind setting the list to get stuff so it can be done in organized matter or someone that has more experience ? Im a noob camp at lrp & in general.

Xfz .. could you save a spot next to you since youll have an extra person with you till i show up around 9pm or earlier ?

Josh .. would you mind setting the list to get stuff so it can be done in organized matter or someone that has more experience ? Im a noob camp at lrp...but not at parade laps!!!.

fixed!

Just a quick update, we have sold 24 Mazda Corral tickets as of yesterday. We will be providing lunch on Saturday and I have asked that we grid the ST Race on Saturday.

I can do my best to safe a spot but it will be hard if I'm, alone, last year we managed to block off a corner because we had 2 tents.

There are some firepits at my local home depot, I could eat the cost if someone brings wood (giggity). We can survive without a grill but I really think we'll need to get a fire going to stay warm.

hey guys any problem with a nice subaru parked in the back of your corral since there is not a open Japanese section like the alms race

9CB72207-A9D0-48C1-9E62-2E7FC1E07C8B-4902-0000050188309FF2_zps5fef87d6.jpg

Must have a Mazda Corral ticket and be a Mazda owner to park in the corral. If you were a Mazda owner and had a ticket, we could accomodate your request.

Interesting well we will see Saturday I'm sure they will honor it considering subaru is in the grand am series just not this race I have had the corral ticket and if they choose to not honor it I'm sure they will just put me in the infield

Interesting well we will see Saturday I'm sure they will honor it considering subaru is in the grand am series just not this race I have had the corral ticket and if they choose to not honor it I'm sure they will just put me in the infield

Which corral ticket did you buy?

Mark, I'm good on the track :)

Just a quick update, we have sold 24 Mazda Corral tickets as of yesterday. We will be providing lunch on Saturday and I have asked that we grid the ST Race on Saturday.

Free food ... yum !!!

I can do my best to safe a spot but it will be hard if I'm, alone, last year we managed to block off a corner because we had 2 tents.

There are some firepits at my local home depot, I could eat the cost if someone brings wood (giggity). We can survive without a grill but I really think we'll need to get a fire going to stay warm.

I'll pm you my cel, just in case if its possible obviously.

I wonder if we can leave the premises and come back at later hours in LRP or they have "curfew" , like going to Marlon's thursday night greet & meet BBQ and come back to the tent later ?

So, just to clarify, (sorry if it's a dumb question) the camping is only for Friday night? or are people leaving Sunday morning? I might just go buy one of those individual tube tents, if need be.

camping is thursday-friday i believe

edit: need to be out by noon on Sunday. I have a regatta on Sunday so I will more likely than not leave later on Saturday.

Last edited:
Back