Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

I've started burning my CDs for the trip since I'm too cheap to buy the iPod interface that Mahk has. I'm actually looking forward to the 8 hour drive. How sad is that?

just downloaded every steely dan and donald fagen song i could find...i'll see you all the track fri morn...

WHAT?! Will has to come. We need the whole camping gang. I smell an asshole in the air. LOL!

Will's gameday status has been upgraded from "doubtful" to "probable."

Do we have any movement on a grill? My local butcher is running a special 10 pack of small (1") filet steaks for $30 this weekend.

I have a coleman camp grill if you guys want to borrow it for camping purposes. I trust y'all.

just downloaded every steely dan and donald fagen song i could find...i'll see you all the track fri morn...
I've got almost every LP now. Ripped a few directly to mp3 for that authentic sound on the go.

Amanda and I are heading to our hotel Thursday night. We'll drive up from New Milford Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

my tickets came in the mail today, but the cheat stole them

IMG_0181.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    745.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Are we trying for a close by camping or where ever you can find a place ?

I thought I read that for campers there'll be a truck to take shower or thats my imagination ?

Yes, there is a shower trailer.

Ok, thnx for confirming. I remember asking the girl when I ordered the corral ticket and she wasn't sure on that, she said might be a type but claimed was new employer too so ....

Looks like its getting cold, i'll shop for a sleeping bag too, air mattress will keep me off the ground :)

Hey! What's going on with camping? Should I buy a spot, or does anyone have some spare room in a tent? I'm going to be bringing my Miata instead of a 3 this year so I can't bring too much, but I'll try my best to provide a variety of tasty beers!

Hey! What's going on with camping? Should I buy a spot, or does anyone have some spare room in a tent? I'm going to be bringing my Miata instead of a 3 this year so I can't bring too much, but I'll try my best to provide a variety of tasty beers!

what time you heading out to lrp?

what time you heading out to lrp?

I'm not sure, when are you? I have a couple classes on friday that I'm willing to miss. So, technically, I could head up Thursday, if need be. But, like I said, I'm gonna be camping. If no one has room, I will macgyver a tent out of a tarp + my soft top.

We should have a list of people who are camping.

This is the "list" based on who/what's posted on this thread :

1-Altspace +1
2-Speed3.5
3-Oleg
4-Gnate (needs place)
5-xfz
6-Crazy D (full house :))
7-reut1 (maybe ?)
8-6speed (needs place)
9-
10-
11-