Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

^^^Don't think so Dan...just a discount for buying them early vs. at the gate?

And I copy and paste this from the Mazda Corrals section....any one have suggestions/thoughts/comments/advice?

So, what's the deal with camping? Who else is doing so and do I need to buy a camping spot for just myself in addition to the corral and parking tix or can camping spots be shared between two or more people to help cut down on costs. I was recently given a five person tent (never removed from the bag so hopefully all pieces are there) so would be willing to share space in exchange for extra hands to help set it up.

I'm going camping, Oleg is as well. I just purchased a 4 ppl tent, might be enough for 2 though lol.
I'll be driving there after work on thursday so might arrive at LRP around 9pm , not sure if i can get in by that time , any idea Marlon ?

I hope there's walmart/target around for some food/ice/beverage or bring all those with you ?

Between 3-4 in the afternoon. Lauri said you can stop by the house if you want. PM her for the address.

Someone is SUUUUUPPPPER HAAAAPPPPPY to have their tickets in hand, errrrr mouth.

20120916_145536.jpg

Between 3-4 in the afternoon. Lauri said you can stop by the house if you want. PM her for the address.

Might drop in too if i get there before 9pm, I have your cel Marlon not Lauri's.

There is a supermarket about 15-20 min drive from the track.

That sounds better then, hate to pack the trunk with food.

Someone is SUUUUUPPPPER HAAAAPPPPPY to have their tickets in hand, errrrr mouth.

20120916_145536.jpg

You're not camping ?

Any requests from the Live Free or Die state. The REPU will only make the trek if the weather is goin to be nice. The wipers aren't fast enough for driving in the rain on the highway and I don't have a tonneau cover.

Camping opens @ 6pm on Thursday, it takes awhile for people to get in so I can't imagine that 9pm would be an issue. However, we got there at 5pm last year and there was already a sizeable line.

My goal is to leave Hartford shortly after 3:00 on Thursday afternoon. Last year we managed to grab about 3 contiguous 10x20 spots which is enough for 5 4 person tents and a small area to hang out around a stove/campfire. However, that was with Will and Gary and one of my friends arriving before the gates open, so ideally we'd need 2 more cars to get the same type of space (or better) this year.

As a side note I have an interview on that Friday so I will be leaving around 9am and will be back around 2 or 3 if anyone who is planning on camping Thursday thinks they might need a few things (generally ice) on Friday afternoon.

Also, unless I missed a post I do not believe anyone is bringing a grill/stove/firepit yet. My firepit was sacrificed to the limerock gods last year so I no longer have one and we usually rely on Will for the grill but he is iffy on coming.

My firepit was sacrificed to the limerock gods last year so I no longer have one and we usually rely on Will for the grill but he is iffy on coming.

WHAT?! Will has to come. We need the whole camping gang. I smell an asshole in the air. LOL!

Heya guys, looks like I'm making it back up this year, was a close call due to some other stuff. Just me, and I find I am going to need someplace to sleep, even if just somewhere to park my 8 and sleep in that. Just Friday night. Would prefer to avoid the 3hr drive home friday to return 3hrs saturday morning. :)

$100. I called to reserve one today because a few people had voiced interest. They were already sold out.

it sounded like there were only 5 or 6 to begin with and the price was surprisingly reasonable by LRP standards. Heck, I thought it was worth it to simply not have to carry my chair down to the hillside.

Back