Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

Since I will be bringing stadium mustard for Sean ... can someone bring me a loaf of grossingers rye bread? I grew up on that stuff and it hasn't made it's way to oHIo : / thanks!!

Phen, I hold you responsible for this series of delicious events.

Lauri, I'll see if I can find some Grossingers. From the quick few searches I did, ShopRite seems to carry it. I have a few of those around me. I've found weird products there before. Apparently it is the white buffalo of rye bread these days.

side note:

I'm enjoying what appears to be the "NEMOC Lime Rock Food/Beer Exchange."

So far the following deals are being made:

stadium mustard/rye bread
dogfish head punkin ale/ sweetwater 420 IPA and Sweet Georgia Brown Ale.

Once we have a confirmation on who is camping efforts should be made to coordinate. Also for those camping, make sure you call and reserve a spot, they changed the way they handle camping reservations last year. They also sold out for memorial day relatively early and they get grumpy if you try to put more than 2 tents in any given reserved spot.

I just got my Weekend + CORRAL + Camping tickets in mail today.

Should i get a sleeping bag ? or use my air mattress ?

XFZ - we better make a list so ppl can get around to get them before its too late.

^^^Don't think so Dan...just a discount for buying them early vs. at the gate?

And I copy and paste this from the Mazda Corrals section....any one have suggestions/thoughts/comments/advice?

So, what's the deal with camping? Who else is doing so and do I need to buy a camping spot for just myself in addition to the corral and parking tix or can camping spots be shared between two or more people to help cut down on costs. I was recently given a five person tent (never removed from the bag so hopefully all pieces are there) so would be willing to share space in exchange for extra hands to help set it up.

Well, we are coming! The whole tribe for the first time.
It's my big birthday wish come true!! (I have entered a new decade, Oye!)

See ya'll there!!

Back