Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

Coppertone

:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch
LRP2012flyer.png

looking forward to more good times with good friends and creating new memories!!

you can also follow this thread in the Mazda Corrals forum: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123811471-Lime-Rock-Park-September-28-29-2012

I guess since I am driving the Hyundai I won't need a corral ticket this year, huh? Unless I find a "MAZDA SUPPORT VEHICLE" sticker to slap on.

I guess since I am driving the Hyundai I won't need a corral ticket this year, huh? Unless I find a "MAZDA SUPPORT VEHICLE" sticker to slap on.

You can park in the back if the cirral with a sign that says, when I grow up, I want to become a Mazda!

^^ you can ride with me shot gun :)

Hey , about camping .. is it worth it , first time at LRP . Hotels seam expensive for 2 nights ???

if i wasn't old i'd prob camp...i hear it's a blast, but you get no sleep...i need sleep at my age ;)

chirs, it's a mazda event...you need to bring the speed6!

FYI, Camping is only allowed in camping area. I was ousted from corral area in past years events.

I'm probably going to stay at my in-laws place about 40 mins from the track. Beer might change that.

Since I will be bringing stadium mustard for Sean ... can someone bring me a loaf of grossingers rye bread? I grew up on that stuff and it hasn't made it's way to oHIo : / thanks!!

Back