2010 Mazda 3 Bluetooth Question

Sitbacknwatch

:
2010 mazda 3 s sport
Hello all! I've been doing a lot of reading so i didnt have to create a thread but i havent found any posts on whether or not anyone has gotten this to work. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 that i use to play music via blue tooth in my 2010 mazda 3. I want to get the artist and song information to show up on my navigation screen. I've seen people with other devices get it to work, but hadnt seen anything about the Galaxy. Anyone able to confirm if this works? And if so what i'm doing wrong?

Car info:

2010 Mazda 3 S sport
Tech Package with Navigation etc

The new phones are weird about it. My old droid worked fine and did exactly what you want yours to do but i got a razr and now it does not display all the info and the smaller screen just says paused all the time. Kind of annoying but still usable.

last i heard this only works on the MS3 Not the normal 3 ... I could be wrong tho.

On another note i have the gs3 and i rooted it to run the cyanogenmod 10 rom and the phone is a billion times faster and better over all. you should check out the videos on youtube and android central.

Back