Bluetooth media volume low?

:
CX-5 Touring FWD
When I pair my phone to the Bluetooth in my CX-5 and play the media from my phone the volume is very low. This is for all the songs I have so it's not some equalization problem with the file(s). My regular radio volume is already pretty high (around 30 on the display), but I have to turn it way up to ~45 to be able to hear the music from my Bluetoothed phone. Phone calls remain the same volume as the radio but not the media. Is there a way to change the default volume setting within the car options so that the volume is the same as the radio? I haven't been able to find anything about this.

I think with some phones(if not all) you have to have the volume turned up higher on your phone media player as well.

Well I think there is something wrong in connecting Blue tooth device with the phone. I guess phone volume has become low and it's not the fault of blue tooth device. You will always find that blue tooth is always high in volume. It's all that you have to turn on and off. That's it.

I have not been able to test this as my Galaxy S III doesn't seem to stay connected to my CX-5 for more than a few seconds before disconnecting. It was working when I first paired it, obviously. I've unpaired, power cycled the phone, restarted the car. I'm at a loss.

I have not been able to test this as my Galaxy S III doesn't seem to stay connected to my CX-5 for more than a few seconds before disconnecting. It was working when I first paired it, obviously. I've unpaired, power cycled the phone, restarted the car. I'm at a loss.

Is that as a phone or media player??

Is that as a phone or media player??

Both. I was able to pair it successfully once for about five minutes and tested the Bluetooth volume and it is indeed a setting on the phone, not the car.

However I still cannot get my phone to auto pair. I guess I will have to wait until Jelly Bean comes out to see if that fixes it.

Back