Ivanich Russian Build

ivanich

:
2002 Protege 5T, 2011 CX-7
Hello from Russia everyone, in our country i see 2 Mazdaspeed protege cars in very bad condition. I have a Pro 5 and i like this car but i want more power. This is my work which i made with my car.

My mod list:

Engine:
Forged motor w/ Wiseco 9:1 pistons K1 rods
T3/T4 T04E gibrid turbo
Custom turbo manifold
Custom 63mm downpipe
Turbosmart 38mm wastegate
Hks SQV v3 bov
FS-ZE intake manifold port and polish VICS deleted
EGR deleted
Trust oil cooler kit with filter relocation
FS-ZE intake cam
Corksport exhaust cam
AWR front and rear mount
Cusco oil catch can
Victor Reinz MLS head gasket
ARP headstud kit
Spal 12 slim fans
Goodspeed FMIC
SSAFC
Mazdaspeed ECU
K&N filter with wrap
NGK ZFR7 plugs
TRE 255 lph pump
WRX 440cc injectors
FS-ZE fuel rail
Autoexe Rear Section Muffler
Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangars
Weapon R coolant tank

Transmission:
ACT HD clutch kit
Corksport clutch line
MFactory LSD

Suspension:
Mazda 626 GW 275mm front brakes
Mazda Premacy 280mm rear brakes
Autoexe brakelines
Autoexe lower arm bar
Progress 22mm bar
Megan Racing rear arms

Exterior:
Eyelids
Fiber grille
03.5 front lip
Ford Escape nozzles

Interior:
Custom Stainless Steel gauge rings
AutoGauge boost and oil temp gauge
Speedhut gauge pod
Innovate MTX-L
626 Clock and amb temp gauge
Mazdaspeed pedals cover
MPV wiper switch
Custom shift knob and leather boot with ebay short shifter

Attachments

• IMG_5288.JPG
    IMG_5288.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_9092_2.jpg
    IMG_9092_2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_9512-1.jpg
    IMG_9512-1.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_9197-1.jpg
    IMG_9197-1.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_0130-1.jpg
    IMG_0130-1.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 575
Last edited:
I highly suggest ditching the MSP LSD. They are known to break and i would suggest getting a mfactory diff to put in the car. Also what are you using to tune the car with to run the 440's?

I want to buy MSP diff and 5 gear set from diesel mazda 323 and rebuild my transmission. I using Split Second AFC.

I want to buy MSP diff and 5 gear set from diesel mazda 323 and rebuild my transmission. I using Split Second AFC.

ah ok, I still say DO NOT get the MSP diff as they are known to break and will break eventually. Its a very common issue with the mazdaspeed protege's. Get the mfactory diff and don't look back! Trust me on this, take it from someone who has already broke the MSP diff.

http://www.teammfactory.com/helical-lsd

Thanks for looking guys! I will update this topic. This is used Autoexe brakelines from Familia Sport20 4WD on my P5.
file.php

file.php

Good work man. I was born in Kaluga, about 3 hours from Moscow. Any Russian tuning webistes/forums out there? Would like to check out the scene back in the Motherland.

Good work man. I was born in Kaluga, about 3 hours from Moscow. Any Russian tuning webistes/forums out there? Would like to check out the scene back in the Motherland.

Im from Zhukovskiy city of aviation 15 minutes to Moscow. This is Russian web and forum. In Russia i know 3 Mazdaspeed Protege in stock and little Pro 5, in this forum basically Familia and 323 with 1.5 liter engines and a little Familia Sport 20 and Pro 5.

http://mazda-familia.ru/forum/

ochen horosho! Lovin what you've done so far man! Yeah like everyone else has added, chuck that MSP LSD as soon as possible! protegegarage.com actually sells custom LSD's along with MSP LSD's that are welded to prevent the torque steer, you should check them out. ;)

Im from Zhukovskiy city of aviation 15 minutes to Moscow. This is Russian web and forum. In Russia i know 3 Mazdaspeed Protege in stock and little Pro 5, in this forum basically Familia and 323 with 1.5 liter engines and a little Familia Sport 20 and Pro 5.

http://mazda-familia.ru/forum/

Cool, I will be in Moscow next summer for a visit. My number one priority is to visit Monino, I love cold-war era jets.

And by the way, I'm still on my original LSD in my Mazdaspeed Protege, 75k miles and no problems.

Last edited:
Cool, I will be in Moscow next summer for a visit. My number one priority is to visit Monino, I love cold-war era jets.

And by the way, I'm still on my original LSD in my Mazdaspeed Protege, 75k miles and no problems.

And I'm sure yours is mostly stock. His car is built making way more hp.

It looks like your brake line is leaking...

Monino is cool open museum, in next year in Zhukovskiy in august will russian aero saloon MAKS there flying planes all of the world. About LSD now i boosted daily 7 psi around 200-220 hp and i working to boost 14 -16 psi. I think oem LSD is crashed.

Back