Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 613
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
How much for just the CS Rear chassis brace?? I'm located in Mississauga. Let me know if you would like to do a trade of sorts too

Dude,
The 2 racing beat bars cost $380 brand new, where do you come up with $400?
Why should we cover your duty costs and shipping?

I'm selling the following upgrades for Mazda 2..

BRAND NEW Racing Beat front and rear sway bars in original shipping box from Racing Beat.

Also selling BRAND NEW Corksport front tower brace & rear chassis brace in original shipping box from Corksport.

I'm located in Toronto area and will prefer pickups within GTA. I will ship to outside GTA on buyers expense.

This is a bargain. I paid shipping, duty plus taxes and I'm selling at going price. My loss is your gain!

Racing beat combo $400 CAD.

Corksport combo $300 CAD.

Again, these parts were never used let alone taking them out of box. Comes with all manuals & warranty sheets.

Message me for further details. Cheers.

How much for just the CS Rear chassis brace?? I'm located in Mississauga. Let me know if you would like to do a trade of sorts too

I'm selling the Corksport parts as a package as they are in one box, sorry. I just noticed I got a discount for buying combo from their website so I reduced combo price to $260 CAD.

Not interested in trades. Let me know.

If the CS products are still around, send me a PM. I'm interested in just the Front brace, and if CRG is still interested in the rear we might be able to work something out.

Damn. I would have taken the rear brace if one of you guys wanted the front. Too late for me ;)

I might be interested in the Corksport package and the Racing Beat swaybar but I don't require the RB rear bar.......$350.00 CAD for all 3 and ship collect to Edmonton on my Puro account?

That's the only offer I can make at this time, Thanks.

Back