Pulled over for the first time in the CX-5 Yesterday

Jwlj

:
2013 CX-5 Touring
The police officer wanted to know about the car. He is looking to get a cross over for his daughter as a college graduation gift.

At first I was thinking I ran a stop sign or something or had a tail light out...

Wait...that's all he wanted was to know about the vehicle?? No ticket? That's crazy!! I would have been relieved AND pissed at the same time...LOL.

The police officer wanted to know about the car. He is looking to get a cross over for his daughter as a college graduation gift.

At first I was thinking I ran a stop sign or something or had a tail light out...

Lol, talk about abuse of power! I would have been tempted to tell him to bugger off and google it.

I had a cop pull me over last year in my Speed6 offering to buy it. I gave him a really high price because of it and I didn't want to sell.

I was a little pissed at first. But I was really excited to show off the car.
Mazda did a great job with it and I'm happy to have bought it.

I figure, if more people buy it. The more aftermarket support we'll get down the road!

Wait...so the cop actually turned on his lights to stop you? Is that even legal??? :)

Glad you got to show off your ride to him though.

No lights..
He was next to me at a stop sign. I saw him looking at me / the car. When I proceeded into the intersection he used his mic and told me to pull over into the parking lot.

As I said, I don't mind. I also made a cop friend :) who knows when that will come handy.

Back