Guide Permanently fix the "no A/C on fan speed 2/3" problem

Plug and play fix for this: HERE
I've seen this before. Have you or has anybody else on here tried it? Doesn't it just a nicer inline version of the resistor mod people always do? I already that mod unsuccessfully and I'm wondering if this will be any better.
If only that existed when I had my P5...
Do you not own your P5 anymore? It looks like the adapter is sold out but not completely gone.

Do you not own your P5 anymore? It looks like the adapter is sold out but not completely gone.
I wish I still did, but sadly, I had to part ways with it. It started consuming oil (don't know whether it was a leak or it was burning oil, as I could never see any smoke, and although I parked in the same spot every day, I could never see a leak coming from it), and the throwout bearing went bad on me, at a time where I had to move 1300 miles away from what I called home at the time.

I had to go, so my mom made the decision for me to sell it to a scrapper (it was registered in both of our names). Thankfully, I can see in the Vehicle History Report that it's been registered in MA again since it was sold, so somehow, someway, someone found it more worth it to fix it than to let it go to waste.

I miss that car everyday. It was the most dependable and cheap to run car I've ever owned, especially after making the mistake of buying a 2002 Lincoln LS V8, which has been nothing but headaches and nightmares and costs me $60 every week and a half to fill up. Honestly, if I could find a reasonably priced P5 near me with a stick shift and decent miles (Mine had 128k when I had to let it go), I'd snag it up in a heartbeat.

Back