The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

**** math! haha

How accurate are those scales anyway? Just curious.

**** math! haha

How accurate are those scales anyway? Just curious.

lol, I honestly don't know. I know the ones we used at the airport for shipment were within 5 lbs.

Last edited:
I have 1st place locked in SM and if I get more than 46 points in the next 2 races would take 1st in SMF too, but the stupid rules say I can only have my best 5 events in 1 class. Boooo! :)

Anyone coming out to Perrysburg tomorrow for autoX.

kewl, I'll have to do a couple of these to keep the mazdaspeed stuffs and I'm interested in the pro solo, looked cool last year. What's in Wilmington?

Ah sorry...It's setup just like the Solo Nationals. 2 courses, 3 runs per course over 2 days. I believe it will be taking place at the Wilmington Airport.

I don't think there is anything to do in wilmington. Just the standard eateries and thats about it.

Wow, I totally missed the point of that question, twice :) If I go I'll probably be staying with my brother-in-law in Columbus or Cincy (both about an hour away) as he will probably be my co-driver anyways.

I am going to run the first 2 events to qualify for mazdaspeed parts as well. then I will see how many more I do.

Wow they have their schedule out already. Holy Crap. NWOR SCCA dates usually don't come out until Feb :( I will be doing the ProSolo event for sure this year

Yeah I was surprised as well!

I'm really looking forward to the ProSolo. I'm hoping to have my car prepped very competitively by then.

I am going to run the pro solo this year as well. They are definitly a blast. I think I got Pablo hooked when we drove up to watch last year. We made it for the last run group and the finals.

Up to 3 clubs with their schedules out so far. NORA, Cincy SCCA, and NWOR.

I am going to run the pro solo this year as well. They are definitly a blast. I think I got Pablo hooked when we drove up to watch last year. We made it for the last run group and the finals.

Can I co drive the RX-7? I can help with tires as well. Let me know....or Lauri FPL

What is preventing you, if you don't mind my asking?

Back