The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

Who thinks I should skip work on Aug 26th to come to toldeo, and then skip school the following day?

I do not promote skipping school or work (my thoughts will say do it though).

We talking about the 370 with random carbon fiber body panels?

Noooo?! You dont say? (sssh)

I'd like to but that's gonna be a busy weekend for me. What is the appeal of going all the way to Toledo, if I may ask?

The appeal is we are trying to get a big mazda turn out for an event that has some of the best surface area to race on. The area is the concrete for the Toledo airport where they park oversized plans and armed forces aircraft. They are also having national pro solo event there this weekend. People from all over and states away come to these events because of the turnout and competition that show up. Always a good time and a long course. There is a stickied thread in my sig for the event on the 26th.

I would but I'm dog sitting for a friend and for Josh's pups. Take pics, yO! And don't loose my numbers Will made me. ;)

Awesome, things were running pretty fast\efficient. I took a look at my competition and there's no way I'd make it to the finals, but it would still be fun to do it at least once. Looking forward to the 26, that pavement looks amazing... really tempted to mount the A6s just for that... must... resist...

225/45/15

getting more events with the tires I have under my belt so I can learn to push the car harder, providing better car control and being able to really take advantage of the A6s when I use them

I too, am looking forward to the NWOR event. Hopefully I'll have my sway bars and end links by then.

I need to call them back. Last week when I talked to them they wouldn't approve my NORA/ASCC results because the date wasn't on the results page. But I emailed Justin at NORA and he added it ;)

I just got approved too. But one was pending for the same reason, the date wasn't on there. But you can send them a link to the page.

The fellow I talked to, Scott, remebered you, Peaches. I told him we're friends. He was also like "Wait, you're putting a V6 in a protege5? Ummm, okay.". I don't think he believed me. :(

Latest posts

Back