car stalling maybe o2 sensor?

Aarondk88

:
2005 Mazda6 v6 auto
So I have an 05 v6 Mazda6 and two days ago while I was trying to leave work I went to start the car and the immediately stalled twice before I could take the gear out of park. The third try it started up and was able to pull out of the parking lot and drive down the street fine but then 2 minutes later the car stopped accelerating but no lights came on and didn't stall until I came to a complete stop. So I put the car in park and it started back up normal but then did the same thing 5 minutes down the road but everytime the car starts right back up. I got the engine light checked and it was for a bad oxygen sensor pre-cat upstream. I was wondering if anyone else has had this Problem and if the bad oxygen sensor could be causing it. Everytime I try to start it now it takes 3 times always to start properly and stalls out after a few minutes of driving but no lights come on and the power steering still works until I come to a complete stop. Maybe a fuel problem? any help would be awesome thank you in advance!

2007 Mazda 6 2.3. 155k.

So I have an 05 v6 Mazda6 and two days ago while I was trying to leave work I went to start the car and the immediately stalled twice before I could take the gear out of park. The third try it started up and was able to pull out of the parking lot and drive down the street fine but then 2 minutes later the car stopped accelerating but no lights came on and didn't stall until I came to a complete stop. So I put the car in park and it started back up normal but then did the same thing 5 minutes down the road but everytime the car starts right back up. I got the engine light checked and it was for a bad oxygen sensor pre-cat upstream. I was wondering if anyone else has had this Problem and if the bad oxygen sensor could be causing it. Everytime I try to start it now it takes 3 times always to start properly and stalls out after a few minutes of driving but no lights come on and the power steering still works until I come to a complete stop. Maybe a fuel problem? any help would be awesome thank you in advance!

Did you ever figure the problem out. I'm having similar issuez

Back