Integral Stage 2 intake, stage 1 exhaust cams. Brand New SRmotorsports cam gears

IMG_20120805_170001.jpgIMG_20120722_192227[1].jpgIntegral Stage 2 intake, stage 1 exhaust cams. Brand New SRmotorsports cam gears

500 Shipped for everything you see in the box.

I had these up for sale a while ago and had no takers. These are N/A cams, but the cam gears will take care of that for you turbo guys. I have a red 2013 Scion FRS coming from Montreal, and I need down payment money!

I *may* have everything in my sig for sale soon fyi... I may keep the car as a little toy... I have not decided yet.

Last edited:
would you sell the SRmotorsports cam gears without the cams? I have cams but not the gears.

Guys, search for videos and expected gains in in the search box, located in the top right hand corner. I'm not trying to be rude but you can find so much information on these cams by doing that. I know cause I did. If I wasn't posting from my phone I'd link the threads here. The gains vary, I'd say expect 12whp depending on your setup ot could be more or less. As for videos installed he wouldnt have any because he never used them. I've seen videos installed and they sound very very good ( lumpy ). Also to unlock the full potential of these cams you need cam gears. Research those also.

Gains will depend on other mods and tuning. With a turbo you could probably get 30 Whp. I never installed these, wish I did though. The intake cam is much more aggressive than the twiggys, the exhaust can is a little milder than the twiggys. N/A I'd expect 15 , better than another other single.mod for this car

Just wonder how much of a pain in the butt itll be to install..... If you still have these in a couple weeks or so I'll prolly take them!!! Let me know

install would be a bit of trouble if you have never done anything like it before. should take 3-4 hours at a comfortable pace.

just keep me updated if you're about to sell them or not. just waiting on to hear back from a couple other things im more intrested in.

These things are not made anymore, and will turn any 2.0 protege into a screaming monster! Best deal on here now! Cams alone are worth more!

If no one buys these, they will probably be going in my car soon! Lumpy idle, all that power, crackling/popping in the overrun... Mmmmmm aggressive cams are a beautiful thing!

Back