JBR Adjustable Short Throw Shift Plate & Heavy Shift Knob Combo Package In Stock!

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
James Barone Racing
Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

James Barone Racing Stage 1 and Stage 2 Short Shift Plate Kits and Heavy Shift Knob Combo Packages

Cylindrical Series Weighing in at a blistering 625 grams (compared to the stock 265 grams for the speed3 and speed6), this heavy Shift Knob allows for smooth shifts by putting the weight at the end of the shift lever. This gives you greater mechanical advantage and lets the stick glide into gear. Powder coated in Wrinkle Black or for superior grip.

Our Adjustable Short Throw Shift Plate kits are the simplest and most effective way to reduce the throw of your shifter by as little as 20% or by as much as 40%. Our kits come to you complete, and include stainless mounting hardware, Loctite and a perfectly matched Counter Weight. Our unique cable attachment point eliminates binding and rubbing of the shift cables unlike the other short shift plates kits on the market. They can even be installed by those with minimal mechanical knowledge in 30 minutes or less. Powder Coated in either Red, Blue or Black for durability and corrosion resistance.

Starting at ONLY $145 Shipped!! (Domestic Orders Only)

International Shipping Available​

MAZDASPEED 3 ALL YEARS, MAZDASPEED 6 ALL YEARS & THE 2006 and up MAZDA 3 non Skyactive!!

Link to Combo Package

Black-Red-S1.JPG

Black-Silver-S1.JPG

Spherical Series 2.25" in diameter and 680 grams, this heavy Shift Knob fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. It allows for silky smooth shifts by putting the weight at the end of the shift lever. This gives you greater mechanical advantage and lets the stick glide into gear. Powder coated in Wrinkle Black for superior grip. This is a must for any enthusiast.

Starting at ONLY $150 Shipped!! (Domestic Orders Only)

International Shipping Available​

MAZDASPEED 3 ALL YEARS, MAZDASPEED 6 ALL YEARS & THE 2006 and up MAZDA 3 non Skyactive!!

Link to Combo Package

SPH-Black-Red-S1.JPG

SPH-Black-Silver-S1.JPG

Last edited:
Had ordered the heavy shift knob and I have to say, EXCELLENT quality and style. The heaviness makes the throws a lot more smoother to the touch. Great job and awesome costumer service. Thank you JBR!

I took advantage of the Labor Day Sale and picked up the Stage 2 Short Shift Plate and Shift Knob. Tracking info was provided at the time the order was fulfilled (minutes after the order was placed), which came in handy with the amount of time I spend out of town. After install, I almost blew out my shoulder trying to use the old throw with the amount of force I used to use. After the first drive, I reminded myself to relax and treat it as if it's my first time to drive the car. It is so much nicer with the short effortless throws. The bushings gave a nice solid feel to the shifter. The throw going into the odd numbered gears seem a little shorter than the even numbers. 5th is more of a slide to the right and it's in, hardly any upward motion. The difference in throw for each gear made for an awkward feel at first, but overall it vastly improves the ergonomics. Thanks, JBR!

Back