MSP Turbo Kit, Lowering Springs, AWR Rear MM, and more!

Alrighty guys, I have a bunch of MSP/Protg/Protg 5 Parts for sale. My buddy lives in Puerto Rico, and has asked that I sell some items for him. Everything I have is in good shape and was used for only a few thousand miles.

First up
MSP/Protg/Protg 5 Turbo kit.
This is a complete kit to my knowledge. They only thing I know is not there is oil lines
Consists of a GT25 (no shaft play)
Aftermarket Tubular Manifold
OEM MSP ECU
Custom Intercooler kit
BOV (unsure of brand)
and a heat sheld of some sort.
IMG_9249.jpg

IMG_9251.jpg

Asking 650 for everything (locals get first dibs)

RPS Stage 2 Clutch. Basically brand new (Only used for 2,000 miles)
Includes the clutch, pressure plate, and a braided stainless line
IMG_9260.jpg

IMG_9261.jpg

Hella Projector Fog lights
Brand new never used. These would look awesome on my car, but they are a little to big
$100 shipped
IMG_9257.jpg

IMG_9258.jpg

Blaupunkt 2 way Component Speaker System
GTc542

Good shape, Includes speaker wire (and anything else I find in this box that is speaker related haaha
Orgianally $80 new
I'll do 55 Shipped.
58ddecca.jpg

OEM Protege 5 wiper stalk.
Apparently these bitches are $115 new from OMP. I dont think they are worth all that much though, hahah.
Its in good shape, doesnt have any fading or scratches on it. This is not an intermitten stalk.
30 shipped.
31e9cf89.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha only thing is the kit is at my house in Florida.
I will look into shipping, but for now the kit is locals only.

Do you have dimension on the fog lights. If you can post picture of them installed.

Then get it! ;)
I have one other guy in front of you (waiting till monday so I can get a shipping quote)

Bump
I'll be headed over to the post office to get a quote for the Turbo (Unless my buddy punks out) so if anybody wants anything I can get it out monday!

Just hope none local guy gets to buy it lol cause I have money ready!! BTW, just wondering, that turbo fits on stock MSP manifold?

Last edited:
PM me your Addy Jose. Ill see how much it will be and hopefully we can talk (my buddy is trying to decide if he wants to go turbo or not)

and that turbo should bolt right up too a Stock MSP manifold (all it is is a stock MSP GT25)

Springs are sold. Shipping tomorrow morning. PM me an offer for any of the other items and we can talk! ;)

Springs are sold and shipped.

I'll do 65 shipped for the motormount
Considering doing 650 shipped On the turbo kit. Got a quote of 100 to MO.

PM me any offers for anything else.

Back