Kyb gr-2

Alfissimoint.

:
08' CX-9 AWD
KYB GR-2 vs. Stock KYB.

I am assuming that stock over the GR-2 will not make a significant difference? I am not looking for a autobahn car. My shocks and struts are done on our AWD. I almost got the GR-2 but one thing that turned me off was they are Silver. I rather have black so they don't show. But performance wise, I am assuming they are essentially the same? I am not too familiar with KYB even though they make them for Alfa Romeo for example (what I normally deal with). Anyone have a side to side comparison of both OEM (in new condition) vs. the GR-2?

I don't want to hear that I replaced my worn out OEM's with the GR-2 and the ride is amazing. Thanks for the input but OEM will be amazing when replacing worn struts. Any real feedback would be great.

thanks

How much did you get the rear shocks for? the KYB gr-2 are 52 dollars each. You said that you got the oems for cheaper. Could you tell me where.

Alfissimoint, how much did you get the oem's for each? I want to get this done soon. Shocks get worn out here quick in nyc. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Back