Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Brits? Fancy a cuppa?

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 2.2D Sport Nav

You can switch the DRL's off permanently in the vehicle menu if you don't want them. It's a kegal requirement fir all new cars in the EU to be supplied with them, but I don't think the UK law requires them yet.

Registered Member

CX-5 Sport Nav

Quote Originally Posted by StackH View Post
    You can switch the DRL's off permanently in the vehicle menu if you don't want them. It's a kegal requirement fir all new cars in the EU to be supplied with them, but I don't think the UK law requires them yet.
    Correct, just because you have them fitted, doesn't mean you have to use them.

Mazda CX 5 Sport 2WD

Guys did you get a welcome pack from Mazda? Does it get you onto http://www.mymazda.co.uk ?

CX-5 2.2D (175PS) AWD Manual Sport-NAV + Safety Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Applauso View Post
    Guys did you get a welcome pack from Mazda? Does it get you onto http://www.mymazda.co.uk ?
    Yes but they missed the 'l' off of gmail on my email address so couldn't register. Called them up and they're amending it... should hear back in 2 weeks!!!

Car History:
    1. CitroŽn Saxo 1.1i Forte 3d 'W' reg. (2000)
    2. Renault Megane Hatchback 1.6 16V Alize 5d 'T' reg. (1999)
    3. Toyota Corolla Hatchback 1.4 VVT-i T3 5d '53' reg. (2003)
    4. Mazda CX-5 2.2d (175PS) Sport Nav AWD 5d '12' reg. (2012)

Registered Member

CX-5 Sport 2.2D 175PS AWD NAV Auto, Crystal White

Yeah, my DRL's are on all the time. I think they go off when istop kicks in but not sure. I can't remember if there is an option to disable them in the setup menu, but I don't mind them anyway so would leave them enabled regardless.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 2.2d SEL

Hi, here's another Brit. My username should give a clue to my location. My CX-5 should be handed over on the 25 Sept. It's a diesel/manual/FWD in that gorgeous Zeal Red mica. Tried the auto but felt the acceleration was a bit down against the manual.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 2.2d SEL

Where did £300 come from? My local Mazda franchise quoted £190 to treat the CX-5.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 2.2d SEL

Kanskje.....

Registered Member

Mazda CX5 diesel sports nav

Quote Originally Posted by Barnstaple boy View Post
    Where did £300 come from? My local Mazda franchise quoted £190 to treat the CX-5.
    Is that £190 for LED DRLs?
    I was quoted £380 too.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 2.2D Sport Nav

Quote Originally Posted by pauly69 View Post
    Yeah, my DRL's are on all the time. I think they go off when istop kicks in but not sure. I can't remember if there is an option to disable them in the setup menu, but I don't mind them anyway so would leave them enabled regardless.
    They also go off when you apply the handbrake, even if the engine is still running.

Registered Member

CX-5 Sport 2.2D 175PS AWD NAV Auto, Crystal White

Quote Originally Posted by Barnstaple boy View Post
    Hi, here's another Brit. My username should give a clue to my location. My CX-5 should be handed over on the 25 Sept. It's a diesel/manual/FWD in that gorgeous Zeal Red mica. Tried the auto but felt the acceleration was a bit down against the manual.
    I don't doubt that the manual is a little zipper than the auto but that seems like a bizarre reason for choosing one over the other
    Coming from an MX5 which I would only ever have with a manual (unless Mazda develop a very good DSG style box) the opposite applies to the CX5 for me. It is all about (more) relaxed motoring now and it is a joy in stop-start traffic to have an auto box.
    Of course the few extra mpg of a manual is missed but if I was that tight I wouldn't have spent 29 grand on a car would I?

Good to see a few more Brits in here since Sept 1st - it was quite lonely here in April

Registered Member

Mazda cx5 sport nav 175ps awd auto

Hi guys, just found the forum after owning my car since last month. It has the xenon adaptive lights. We are planning a road trip to europe soon. Does anyone have an idea if the lights need any alteration for driving on the wrong side? The normal beam deflectors or even sticky tape to avoid dazzling others obviously are not any use as the beam moves. I have asked Mazda UK, but there has been a deafening silence so far. I have been very pleased so far with the car and have added the optional sill plates to avoid scratching the paint. Haven't really got my head around all the systems yet, but no doubt it will come eventually!

Mazda CX-5 Sport Nav Auto Crystal White Pearl

Hi all,

I've just recently ordered my CX-5, and was told 5 month wait list. hope this can be improved on though. I've gone for a 2.2 D sport nav with auto in pearlescent white - anybody got any photos of car in this colour?

I ordered mine through main dealer, but managed a good discount, and now I can't wait!

Mazda CX 5 Sport 2WD

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza57 View Post
    Hi all,

I've just recently ordered my CX-5, and was told 5 month wait list. hope this can be improved on though. I've gone for a 2.2 D sport nav with auto in pearlescent white - anybody got any photos of car in this colour?

I ordered mine through main dealer, but managed a good discount, and now I can't wait!
    Did you get free Sat Nav or has that deal ended now?

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 2.2D SPORT

Received my car Friday. Doesn't seem to be any drl option in the lighting section of the setup menu (with engine running). Can you point me in the right direction?

Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast