Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Page 152 of 156 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2330

Thread: How many Brits? Fancy a cuppa?

Registered Member

was 175ps sport manual, now 175ps Mazda CX-5 Auto AWD Sport Nav

Aldi were recently selling inspection cameras for a reasonable price, may still be available.

This one.
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/p/93503/0

Donated: $8

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by xtrailman View Post
    Aldi were recently selling inspection cameras for a reasonable price, may still be available.
    Ha, Aldi?! We just started having Aldi stores since a couple of years ago. Yeah, sometimes they do sell a batch of good quality tools with decent price although they're grocery stores. I did get some tire torque wrench tool set and some other items as gifts for friends an families.

Registered Member

CX-5 SE-L 2.2 150 2WD auto, LED DRLs, zeal red mica

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    It can't go far. Which vent was it and are you in a right hand drive? I'll have a look at mine to see what's visible behind the dash.
    Appreciate that, thanks. It's right hand drive, the main windscreen vent under the windscreen infront of the driver, and it slid in into the end angled "opening" of the vent nearest to the drivers door

Registered Member

Mazda apparently are working on a software update due shortly to enable traffic to work with out using a wifi hotspot.

Registered Member

CX-5 Sport Nav FWD

Quote Originally Posted by xtrailman View Post
    Mazda apparently are working on a software update due shortly to enable traffic to work with out using a wifi hotspot.
    Now that will be realy Good.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 2.2D Sport Nav

Anyone had any issues with the electronic handbrake? The car is around 4 months old, and has done around 3.5K miles. Over the last few days, the back brakes have released at slightly different times, causing the car to wobble as it pulls away. It's almost like one of the brakes is "sticking". It doesn't happen all the time, and can be at any point during a journey (so I don't think it's cold brakes, or a brake seized on).

I guess I need to get it into a dealer, but the intermittent nature of it worries me. I don't really want to be backwards and forwards to the dealer, who are some miles from us.

Donated: $8

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech

Arrow How many Brits? Fancy a cuppa?

Quote Originally Posted by StackH View Post
    Anyone had any issues with the electronic handbrake? The car is around 4 months old, and has done around 3.5K miles. Over the last few days, the back brakes have released at slightly different times, causing the car to wobble as it pulls away. It's almost like one of the brakes is "sticking". It doesn't happen all the time, and can be at any point during a journey (so I don't think it's cold brakes, or a brake seized on).

I guess I need to get it into a dealer, but the intermittent nature of it worries me. I don't really want to be backwards and forwards to the dealer, who are some miles from us.
    Could be just lack of lubricant on those caliper slide pins? Very common as Mazda applies minimum grease in these areas from factory.

Registered Member

I always release the handbrake by hand, just don't like the feel of the car trying to put away and being momentarily held back by the HB.

My pads still squeal even at 11 months old, two separate garages say its normal, its not, my first cx-5 was fine just the occasional pad noise pulling to a stop.
    I'll mention it again at first service next month but I already know the answer.

I've read about the lack of lube but I'm too old now to prat about with DIY, especially on a young car under warranty.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 2.2D Sport Nav

Thanks guys - whilst I don't mind the odd bit of DIY maintenance I'm not prepared to go anywhere near the brakes, particularly (as pointed out) given that it's only a few months old. I guess a trip to the dealers then.

Registered Member

2013 CX-5 Sport

Is anyone running a dashcam? Which ones do you recommend?

Registered Member

2016 CX5 SE-L 2WD 2.2D 150hp Auto

Lightbulb Disappearing Live Services Subscription (An Answer)

Hi all

I'm posting this here as it appears the U.S. can't get live services the same as we can in the UK. My initial free 60 days were up in early November and I renewed with a paid subscription for 3 years. All appeared to run smoothly via the Mazda Toolbox with an invoice received and my credit card debited. My live services have been working since renewal and today just to be nosy I took my map SD out of the car, plugged into the laptop and ran the Mazda toolbox which informed me my free trial had run out and I needed to pay for a subscription.

To cut a long story short, I found out via the Mazda handsfree helpline that my subscription was registered and all was fine. It appears that initially the live services trial period includes Russia and Turkey. If you don't want Russia and Turkey (except at Christmas ha ha) (as it's cheaper) the Mazda toolbox gets fooled and thinks you have not updated your subscription as there is a file mismatch between the free trial and the subscription. However the main server knows you have a valid subscription so the car side works fine.

The person I spoke to said that there are plans to issue an updated version of the Toolbox software in the near future to address this bug. (No timescale could be given) Whilst I was on the phone I asked when the maps will be updated. The answer was it could be weeks or months as the maps undergo a quality control process by Mazda handsfree when "Here" issue them.

Moderators, please feel free to re-post where you think necessary (or move) etc,etc,etc

Jonno21

Registered Member

I had the same message but when I tried the traffic it still worked, so just ignored it.

I have the receipt anyway for 3 years.

Registered Member

Mazda cx5 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggity View Post
    Is anyone running a dashcam? Which ones do you recommend?
    Out here the agent bundle in front and rear papago.

No heating issues. Quite clear recordings.

Downside is it does not record when engine is off.

Registered Member

2016 CX5 SE-L 2WD 2.2D 150hp Auto

Mazda Email Survey on Connected Services

Hi all

Interestingly I have just received and taken part in an email survey by Mazda on the Connected Services functionality and navigation system. Questions included:

Would you like a higher res larger screen?

How important is Apple Carplay/Android Auto to you?

Would you be prepared to pay for wireless Lan equipment with a separate sim and data plan so the phone is not used for live services

Do you use other Connected Services such as Aha/Stitcher?

What do you think to receiving over the air updates for maps?

I also have the offer of a 30 minute telephone interview to voice any concerns or feedback I may have.

I have also posted in the Audio section.

Jonno21

Registered Member

I wonder if i'll get an email.

At least Mazda UK are making some attempt to get customer feedback which is good, perhaps they are considering offering an enhanced satnav package at a cost extra, such as other makes do.

By the way i have now been banned from the mazda UK forum, with no reason given for the ban. Not that i was posting a deal only posted twice since the moderator took exception to my criticising some personal observations i made of the CX-5.

Apparantly because its a cx-5 forum only nice things about the cx-5 are allowed to be said.

Page 152 of 156 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast