How many Brits? Fancy a cuppa?

Fellow Brits can you do me a favour. Can you check to see if your CX5's just have the one rear fog light (RHS) as I do. I'm suspecting its right as this tends to be the norm but I have had cars in the past with 2.

Fellow Brits can you do me a favour. Can you check to see if your CX5's just have the one rear fog light (RHS) as I do. I'm suspecting its right as this tends to be the norm but I have had cars in the past with 2.

Yes, mine only has the one.

Hi Fellow Brits

Very excited to be (hopefully) taking delivery of a lovely new CX-5 next week. BUT it has been a horrendously long wait - ordered in August. How long have other people been waiting? Am I just being impatient???

Thanks

I've been told today that its factory order for April delivery, which i think is OK.

The Barnsley dealer also has a silver available now, but with beige interior, which we don't like.
Mazda put a night shift on some time back.

I'm waiting for bigger discounts, expected once the Kuga and Rav4 come into the show room.

Mine has arrived on Wednesday! Picking up tomorrow yehaaaa!! Will post pics ASAP

Hi Fellow Brits

Very excited to be (hopefully) taking delivery of a lovely new CX-5 next week. BUT it has been a horrendously long wait - ordered in August. How long have other people been waiting? Am I just being impatient???

Thanks

Since august as well , I will get mine next week too hopefully. Frustrating as they have all been in the uk for a while waiting sat navs to be fitted or car transporters.

Hi Fellow Brits

Thanks

September for me I'm getting my se-l on saturday, I suspect you've ordered a sport?

dealer to be fair said the next lot are going to be se-l's and if you want a sport add another 6 weeks. I wasn't going to wait an extra 6 weeks! I've waited for 14 weeks before now for a car, but the cx-5 is sooo... lush the 16 weeks wait has been an age. Time is supposed to past faster as you get older (unless you're waiting for a cx-5(stoned))

September for me I'm getting my se-l on saturday, I suspect you've ordered a sport?

dealer to be fair said the next lot are going to be se-l's and if you want a sport add another 6 weeks. I wasn't going to wait an extra 6 weeks! I've waited for 14 weeks before now for a car, but the cx-5 is sooo... lush the 16 weeks wait has been an age. Time is supposed to past faster as you get older (unless you're waiting for a cx-5(stoned))

Ordered an SEL-Nav, can't wait, just frustrated at turnaround time...

Ordered an SEL-Nav, can't wait, just frustrated at turnaround time...

for some reason the sat navs get fitted at the port in the uk and there was a bottleneck there that caused some of the delay

Just put the ( ahem) slightly mis-spaced CX5 5KY X plates on the car, unfortunately the online retailer made them with an extra extra space which looks odd now, good news is that they coughed to their error and are remaking them for free, which is great customer service.

I stop warning light started flashing on a recent journey, but hasn't reappeared since, but I stop has only activated once since collecting the car last week, but the again I havn't done much urban motoring either.

DSCF1417.JPGDSCF1419.JPGDSCF1421.JPG
Its here after 3 months and4 days
Mazda CX-5 2.2d SE-L 5dr AWD with led drl, mud flaps

View attachment 200334View attachment 200335View attachment 200336
Its here after 3 months and4 days
Mazda CX-5 2.2d SE-L 5dr AWD with led drl, mud flaps

Here's mine Just picked it up today with 6 miles on the clock :)

IMG_2550.JPG
IMG_2547.JPG
IMG_2548.JPG
IMG_2549.JPG

Unfortunately the front number plate could have been done better.

I'll have to get that sorted. White fixing on blue background and the black fixing not fully over the letter.

I see you have a plate holder on yours.

Hello all

Not quite a Mazda owner yet - my CX5 is in the country, awaiting delivery to the dealer. Hopefully by this time next week I'll have my new CX5.

My poor CX5 still hasn't made it to the dealer's yet. (boom06)

Hoping it will arrive early next week so I can aim to pick it up around Friday.

"Dad of Jon" Any initial thoughts? Positive or Negative? Any advice?

The Aluminum Silver looks awesome on the CX5, cant wait to get mine now.

Back