How many Brits? Fancy a cuppa?

Hi Applauso,
Having lost 2 tyres to shaving foam on our mini and my son's fiesta due to local farmer cutting back hedges last week, I'm desperate to find out details. Mazda dealer in Hexham says can't be done..... supposed to pick cx5 up on Thursday....
Help please..

Mazda customer services have emailed me to say a spare wheel is now available.

Interior lights - Top Tip. There was me thinking you could only have all four inside lights on or off at the same time using the switch. My lads wanted the lights on in the back and I thought wasn't possible to have them on independently from the front but it is. Just press the lens of the light - BINGO !!!!

Do the CX-5's sold in UK come with standard rear fog light(s)?

yes they do, but not sure if it's one or two.

I think there is a legal requirement for them in the UK, because if you import a Japanese car directly (they are also RHD) you need a fog light and speedo 'sticker' (kmh to mph) to import them legally. In japan then the speedo must be KMH only and fog lights aren't mandatory.

Does the Rear Fog Light operate with it's own switch or does it work off the same switch as the Front Fog Lights?

Thanks!

Not long until a few more of us have our new CX-5's (eekdance)

picking mine up on the 12th Jan (cool) at last! - just chosen my reg number: CV62 VTG. bought a tiny 16Gb usb stick and am frantically ripping all my cd's for the car audio. Delivery to dealer was expected today or tomorrow. Do you have a date yet?

picking mine up on the 12th Jan (cool) at last! - just chosen my reg number: CV62 VTG. bought a tiny 16Gb usb stick and am frantically ripping all my cd's for the car audio. Delivery to dealer was expected today or tomorrow. Do you have a date yet?

Car arrives at the dealers on the 11th and I can have it anytime after the 15th. Not chosen my reg plate yet :-(

I've seen it!
It arrived yesterday at the dealer.
I considered waiting for the 13 plate, but couldn't do it. Can't wait any longer.

Mine's due at dealer today and hoping to pick up on Friday - fingers crossed (nailbyt)

Pick up ours on Thursday, 10:30!!!!!!!!!

(Not) Funny how the trade in for our old scoobie do has dropped by 2000 since August......

I've seen it!
It arrived yesterday at the dealer.
I considered waiting for the 13 plate, but couldn't do it. Can't wait any longer.

same here although some people might be superstisious buying a car with 13 on the number plate... maybe thats the reason car sales this year are up in the uk. People either buying 62 plates or waiting to 63 plate to avoid the dreaded 13! - I personally don't mind but I can't wait another 7 weeks. I need my car run-in for our easter trip aboard.

same here although some people might be superstisious buying a car with 13 on the number plate... maybe thats the reason car sales this year are up in the uk. People either buying 62 plates or waiting to 63 plate to avoid the dreaded 13! - I personally don't mind but I can't wait another 7 weeks. I need my car run-in for our easter trip aboard.

I don't mind the 13 plate, but the mot on my current car runs out before then and I don't want to spend anything on it. So it makes sense for me not to wait any longer.
Picking up on Monday. Can't wait!

Back