GI:: Protege F!ROG PODS KUSTOM steering column pods

!!~F!ROG PODS~!!~CY-PODS~!!

After finishing this and having some fun making it. I am sending my information in to Antoine for AMM status and anybody interested can PM me.

Ive been working on the instrument cluster pods, and had people suggest these. I'm also going to be making simple molded and cast versions at some point. But thats a huge expense/investment. Not to mention. IF WE WANTED SOMETHING UN-ORIGINAL AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WE'D DRIVE HONDAS!! HAHAHA So I started playing a little bit with them and it seems a lot better for everyone involved. It is less costly, less labor intensive, and a lot less painless for your pocket. Not to mention youll get a nice one of a kind piece for your car. WITH ZERO DOWNTIME!! Thanks to the support of members Ill have spare steering column covers SO YOU CAN DESIGN AND APPROVE BEFORE PAYMENT!! Custom! Rather than something everyone else will have. As I'm sure you can all tell this isnt rocket science. Some people may want to do it themselves, others I will gladly make it for you.

I made mine as basic and simple as possible, cuz frankly If I'm going to make 2,3,4,5,6.. I didnt feel like wasting too much time on mine. That being said, It didnt come out too shabby and looks great in my car.

564114_10151232904721562_491183626_n.jpg

562877_10151232904656562_1110612849_n.jpg

396609_10151232904796562_314603013_n.jpg

Like I said, I didnt put as much time and focus into mine as I couldve and it came out pretty damn good. I can make these any way youd like, with any combination of gauge sizes or as simple as youd like. The best way to make them is fiberglass. I included a picture of a door panel as an example of how the fiberglass comes out for people that dont know. Its ssssmooth, and makes extreme custom designs possible.

door11.jpg

These are design ideas Ive been thinking about. Im no picaso but you can get an idea of how you can get them made.
600144_10151232904581562_803738615_n.jpg

Just a basic idea
Dremmel 40$
Bondo 20$
Fiberglass 20$
Various sandpaper, paints and primers 20$

Thats not including miscellaneous items AND LABOR!!​
I'm thinking 60$-100$+shipping depending on design +++your OEM column cover.

PM me for INFO

Last edited:
I just sat at a light and had some lady in a Mini van compliment and ask about my pod.... Nice when someone appreciates your handy work BBBBBUT ITS DEF RICER HAHAHAHA

I would for sure take one of the bottom row far right. I dont want any of my factory cluster blocked! I would be more than willing to pay 100.

Hahah of course you pick the hardest design. LMFAO! That's the most unique one. I was thinking barely on the steering column, almost on top of the wiper+blinker stalks.

I just heard from Antoine about AMM so I gotta pay for the extra columns, and AMM status. End of the months bills, plus MSP repairs killed my pocket. Bare with me.

Back