FS: 2011 Mazda 3 i Sport $14,500

FS: 2011 Mazda 3 i Sport $13500 Price Reduction

I am selling my lightly modded 2011 Mazda 3 i Sport. I just had a new addition to my family and 3 kids will not fit in a Mazda 3! I am the first owner and bought it new at Sutherlin Mazda in Georgia. The car has 22000 miles that were all commuting 100 miles to work daily. I am meticulous with my cars. My 3 has had full synthetic oil at every change. The following are the mods I have done:

CS catback with racepipe
Simota SRI
MS3 rear sway
MS3 springs
JBR short shift plate
Voodoo shift knob
Razo pedals
6000k HIDs
CS motor mount
Keyless entry and alarm
20% ceramic tint

I am in my 30s and do not race or drive my cars hard. I just mod because I enjoy working on cars. There is only one small dent on the car that someone in a parking lot gave me the first week I owned the car :argh 1:. I still owe on the car, so the title exchange will occur after the lien is paid. I am firm on price and am asking $13500. This is a mint car for a great price. Buyer will need to pick up the car in Clarkesville, GA.

Pics are at the following link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/calter...authkey=Gv1sRgCOOPtNG65bvrwgE&feat=directlink

Last edited:
Moved to Vehicles For Sale. Also, please add the date to the sign and please retake a picture.

Any interest whatsoever? I know it's the weakest engine in the Mazda 3 lineup, but I thought someone might be interested.

Am I priced too high? This is a single owner clean car used by just me to commute. Practically in new condition.

Back