Spray Paint Color Matching White 2002 P5 (A3D color code)

hedlesschkn

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
So, I am finally getting around to fixing the rust that I mentioned in a post a little while back, but now it is an actual issue... My plan is to take a wire wheel, wire brush, and some sand paper to the rust spots that are developing then fill in any holes with a body filler of some kind then coat the area with some self-etching primer, then some filler primer, sand her nice and flat, and then spray bomb with some white spray paint. Now, I plan on re-painting the entire car a little later down the road after I sort out all of the rust issues and the fact that my sunroof leaks. My question to the group is, other than dropping 25 bucks a can (plus shipping) on a paintscratch.com spray can for something i'm going to end up re-painting later anyways, do you know of any inexpensive paint that is a match or is at least decently close to the mazda 2002 Pure White A3D color code?

After doing some searching the best thing I have found is this:
"I use Duplicolor " Pure/Linen White" touch up for a perfect match to my 01's pure white ( factory white color code A3D, my interior is tan NB4). It is in a tall spray can for "Truck,Van, an SUV .

Part number from can is T110 and the UPC bar code is 026916901101

Pep Boys or Advance Auto carries it................................................ ..Jon 01 LS"
-quoted from user jon winship from forum.miata.net

has anyone else tried this paint and found it successful?

Back