Show me your CX-5 wheels

That looks pretty cool.

Michelin 235/55R19 101v Latitude Touring HP on Rascasse 19x8 ET35

DSC00717_zpsf7fkaymc.jpg

Still looking at H&R springs to close the gap,but I'm very happy with the flushness and stance the wider rim and tire combo gives the over all look.The Rascasse are definitely a nice look too,with the gunmetal colour and the polished black outer lip.:)

Here's some pics of my fiance's cx5 touring awd. Bought it completely stock less than 2 months ago. Already installed some TSW Mugello rims and some rokblokz mudflaps. Also did some accents.
uploadfromtaptalk1440978561893.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Still looking at H&R springs to close the gap,but I'm very happy with the flushness and stance the wider rim and tire combo gives the over all look.The Rascasse are definitely a nice look too,with the gunmetal colour and the polished black outer lip.:)

I am selling a set along with spring compressors. Click items for sale under my name to check it out.

I like it. Lowered is always better IMO though. If you need H&R springs send me a PM and I'll quote you.

Thank you for getting the weight. You are right, it's too heavy. I will need to look, for something lighter.

The craigslist painter, did a bad paint job. I can't spend more money, to refinish them and I don't know when I will remake them myself. It's way to hot, to work in the garage.

Those HRE wheels look fantastic (even the replicas), anyone seen recent pricing info on them? Their website doesnt list any prices.

Michelin 235/55R19 101v Latitude Touring HP on Rascasse 19x8 ET35

DSC00722_zpshdmjfcct.jpg

Very Nice,

Thanks for posting those pics. Helps me out greatly in my tire selection.

I have a set of 18x8 wheels and was considering going to a 255/55 but seeing your pic, I may be able to go to a 245/55 and reduce the rolling resistance a little and provide a bit more wheel protection.

Back