Show me your CX-5 wheels

Mounted the 20's on our 2016 today. I know lots of people are into the painted /black wheels but I'm still a chrome guy lol!!

They're not my cup of tea, but I'm not really a chrome guy lol. Anyway if we all liked the same thing, that would be boring! The main thing is that you feel good about creating something that is unique to you and a reflection of your own tastes. And therein lies the joy of modifying your car. It is the desire to express yourself in your own way, to stand out from the crowd, to exercise your creativity and of course, to turn heads!

Because clearly I haven't uploaded enough pics of my car yet lol. Some sunset pics :)

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

Does anyone know if there are any aftermarket wheels that look similar to those found on the new CX5 Akera? I asked what they would cost to buy from Mazda and it was $4000 to $6000 without tyres.
kd33v3460a

Does anyone know if there are any aftermarket wheels that look similar to those found on the new CX5 Akera? I asked what they would cost to buy from Mazda and it was $4000 to $6000 without tyres.

Wow that's a crazy price. I'm selling my genuine GT / Akera 19" wheels with tyres for a lot less than that. PM for details if you're interested (I'm also in Melbourne).

Because clearly I haven't uploaded enough pics of my car yet lol. Some sunset pics :)

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

That Looks awesome mate.

Im looking forward to my GT with safety pack arriving at end of april/start of may. Ive already been buying up some goodies for it in readiness.

Very, very good looking Good Thanks ! An awesome stance !!

Verzonden met Iphone 5S

The thing that jumps put of this shot for me is how well those wheels work with the new grill and fog light bezels, and I'm not a particular fan of those new pieces! Congrats on not getting sucked into the "all black wheel vortex" seen here so often. That little bit of bright work really sets your CX-5 apart from the crowd. If only Mazda would offer a decent selection of wheels and lower the damn suspension, at least on FWD versions!

That Looks awesome mate.

Im looking forward to my GT with safety pack arriving at end of april/start of may. Ive already been buying up some goodies for it in readiness.

Thanks mate! It's good to see some more Aussies on here too. The GT is the sweet spot in the CX-5 range I reckon, and I'm sure you'll be very happy with yours once it arrives!

Very, very good looking Good Thanks ! An awesome stance !!

Thanks Marcel! The CX-5 has excellent proportions and lines, so it just needs the right stance to make it pop! I reckon it gives some more expensive Euro SUVs a run for their money in terms of sporty good looks.

The thing that jumps put of this shot for me is how well those wheels work with the new grill and fog light bezels, and I'm not a particular fan of those new pieces! Congrats on not getting sucked into the "all black wheel vortex" seen here so often. That little bit of bright work really sets your CX-5 apart from the crowd. If only Mazda would offer a decent selection of wheels and lower the damn suspension, at least on FWD versions!

Thanks Paris! That's one of the things that attracted me to these wheels. They integrate well with the various design elements of the car while offering enough visual interest to stand out a bit. I actually don't mind the full black look, but they can sometimes "disappear" too much in certain light conditions. I would prefer a dark metallic gunmetal grey if I was going for that look.

FONTMOTORSPORTS
We'll just drop this right here. CX-5 out of Japan on 20" Vossen VFS2 in Satin Bronze. If interested in a quote please PM us. :)

Follow us on Instagram.

Back