Show me your CX-5 wheels

I had to put rings on to get a nice tight fit. The wheels are 18x8.5, off 40, CB 73.1 I got them from KX Wheels in Vancouver BC. The only cost $155. The tires cost me $164 and they are a sick looking tire, they have a great sidewall that sticks out wider than other tires which makes it next to impossible to get road rash on the rims

http://www.kxwheels.com/kx/wheel/styluz-wheels/m537-b2-painted-satin-black-bc402/

I had the same tires on my TL and ended up not liking them. After a while they got real loud even though they were wearing fine. Went with michelins and it was like driving a different car.
The difference was amazing... so was the difference in the price of the tire. LOL

Ya know what, it is funny you say that. I have found that I am not crazy about how the tires feel on the road, though do like how they look. I will see how they wear before I say weather or not I will get them again or recommend them.

Got a set of 17x7" CSA wheels to replace the steel wheels. Kept the same rubber, looks OK IMHO.
2sbn7lj.jpg

They are also available in gold/black and in total 7 different colors
Carmani_CA5_b_go.jpg

I also considered this design but i thought the blingblingfactor was to high
Carmani_CA7.jpg

looks nice! i think you made the better choice of the two rim styles you posted. I think the other choice is too flashy as well.

TSW Donnington 22x9.5 265/35/22 Yokohama Prada Spec-X

Very nice. The Doningtons (machined face) were one of the original rims I was hoping to get but alas it never came to be. Careful on the curbs with those bad boys.

interested in 19" oem wheels..

Just ordered some Borbet LV5s (18x8in)

Will be selling my stock 19in rims once they arrive in very early September.

how much you gonna sell them for? am interested ..have 17" now...am gonna upgrade anyway...let me know...

Back