Show me your CX-5 wheels

As promised, 18' Enkei BR7s w/ 225/60 Goodyear Eagle GTs:
beforeafteru.jpg

Weather is crappy out so I had to take the pic inside, lighting wasn't very good, but I love the look. 225 on the Eagle GTs seems so much wider than the Geolanders. I'll grab some better lit pictures when I get a chance.

Really can't believe the stock wheels aren't this colour. Mazda has made some wicked grey rims in the past.

the one thing i hate about our cars are the tiny tiny brakes. my own mazda3 i think had just as big if not bigger brakes. it looks so odd in our big wheel set ups...even in the stock 19 inch.

the one thing i hate about our cars are the tiny tiny brakes. my own mazda3 i think had just as big if not bigger brakes. it looks so odd in our big wheel set ups...even in the stock 19 inch.

When I was putting the new wheels on I was marvelling at the tiny-ass brakes this thing has. My 05 Mazda6 had bigger ones, but I suppose that car was probably heavier too.

Here are a couple pics I did with Enkei rims(just done in paint). What do you think?

With BR7 rims.

CX-5%20Enkei%20BR7.jpg

Thanks for the idea man! Your paint skills sold Enkei some wheels.

Last edited:
Glad to see someone get Br7s. I think they make a great "could be factory" look. Not sure why Mazda didn't do a wheel like this... like they did on my 2006 5, which had a much nicer looking wheel/tire package than the CX5.

When I was putting the new wheels on I was marvelling at the tiny-ass brakes this thing has. My 05 Mazda6 had bigger ones, but I suppose that car was probably heavier too.

Thanks for the idea man! Your paint skills sold Enkei some wheels.

cheers, they are now on my shortlist!

Man those 10" looks nice, I almost got my 20's as 10's as well (ended up getting 8"). My car is now lowered though, so i don't know if 10's would rub or not.

Consider staggered w/AWD and 8 in front and 10's in back, of course realizing whole exercise is strictly for appearances.

Sparco Assetto Gara's 18x8 45mm offset, 20.1lbs with 235/60R-18 Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia's 29lbs.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi Mike - do you find you get any rubbing with this combo of 22's and lowered suspension?

How do you find the ride quality with 265/35's?

Do you think there is room for 265/40's under there?

Hi Man, i Think 265/40 Cant Fit in Cx5, It Will hit the wheels Room.

I like it and love it, what is the offset? any chance of getting side profile shots at an angle to see how "flush" they are against the fenders?

thank you sir!

Thanks Man.. I Dont Remember The Offset, I Will Upload Some New Pic Tomorrow

Bopper that looks pretty good, I was looking at those as well for mine. Zooms, digging that color, what color is the cx?

18" RX-8 wheels!! My CX-5 is Liquid Silver! I forget the exact color name! Graphite! What do you think,paint the centercaps (duplicolor) or ,maybe black or leave them silver?

Last edited:
Back