Show me your CX-5 wheels

I agree. Typically though, most of the 8.5" and 9" wide wheels take care of that problem, but with the wrong offset, it would either look rediculous or rub like crazy

Offset is 45 so it only pushes the wheel out about a half inch and it is not past the fender. No rubbing either. I will get some pictures tomorrow.

anyway to get side profile shots at an angle? to show how far the wheel is out? I'd like to see how far is it compared to the fender.

cx5.jpg

Just put my new wheels on, removed the roof rack and tinted the front windows.

German powdercoat / paintjob

Original 19" grndlich berarbeitet by a german guy.
Will be mounted on a zeal red CX-5

Gr. Karl

I like it and love it, what is the offset? any chance of getting side profile shots at an angle to see how "flush" they are against the fenders?

thank you sir!

Hey, i'm cx5 owner from Indonesia. I want to show you my wheels, hope you guys like it. :)

20121215160514deco.jpg

HRE P40 R22 with 265/35 tyres F&R and Eibach lowering springs prokit for Mazda CX5

I've already posted this in the 'Share Your Shots' thread, but here it is again anyway:

UBmxXOr.jpg

The rims are Mazda-badged straight outta the genuine accessories catalogue (here in Australia, at least) and are the same size as the standard rims so I didn't need to spend more on new tires as well.

I think they look pretty damn good on the black CX-5.

That looks awesome! Just waiting to get my RX8 wheels on! Hopefully it stops snowing soon!!

Yes silly snow I was hoping it was over.....pulled the S2000 out last weekend -- not sure why.

The dark wheels look great on CX-5 GT. Is that a graphite color?

The dark wheels look great on CX-5 GT. Is that a graphite color?

Yes - Graphite Silver Duplicolor wheel paint.
Two coats of grey primer
Two coats of graphite silver
One coat of clear Duplicolor wheel paint

Stock wheels with black lug nuts. I tried black wheels and quickly realized that I like the stock ones better for my car, but kept the black lugs for a bit of contrast.

IMG_0859_zps405c3a78.jpg

Back