Show me your CX-5 wheels

I have bought them for $158/each and I have picked them up locally, in Chatsworth from nlmotoring.com. They are 20" x 9.25 x ET36, XXR553.

As much as I see people ripping on XXRS, I may get a set of 527's to replace my wheels and resell mine

I had my GT 2017 wheels chromed looks great but now has a small chip in the chrome wheel but it has a 5 year warranty from Detroit wheels so I will find out how it works. Not much snow or salt in south fl. so I'll see what type of company I'm dealing with to cover the problem. I have another set on my work van for the past 13 yrs and no problem.

Chris, one note on these wheels, they have a "step lip", that other wheels do not have and to tell you the truth, I'm afraid to go into a car wash. I'm afraid, that they may scrape them, when it is going through that automated washer.
I'm lucky, because there is a guy at work, who washes our cars, for even cheaper than a car wash.

Full winter mode activated.
d3d7e69ac8b9b1bcffb67d981c95b544.jpg

Looks good 7. Welcome to the WWWT (wonderful world of winter tires).

Thanks. Pretty stoked. Never thought I'd say this: I hope we get more snow tonight. [emoji16]

Hello forum! New to the Mazda scene, other than the 1984 RX-7 I had as my first car. Just picked up a new CX-5 Grand Select and must say, love it. Coming from a long line of modded BMW's it will be refreshing to not do quite so much with this car. That said, just installed a new set of Niche Targa's with a square 245/45-20 fitment and they look great. Here are the wheels...pics of car to come soon. Hope you all like. Also shown are a few pics of my current BMW and my taste for mods. Happy New Year everyone!

Attachments

• NicheTarga.jpg
    NicheTarga.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 333
  • BMW E90 335i Performance For Sale-AutoTrader16.jpg
    BMW E90 335i Performance For Sale-AutoTrader16.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 319
  • BMW E90 335i Performance For Sale-AutoTrader2.jpg
    BMW E90 335i Performance For Sale-AutoTrader2.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Nice. I'm coming from VW.
You will get the bug, believe me.
I already have the Kennstyle paddle shifters.
My CX5, handles better then my ex VW Golf V, which was lowered 1.5" on H&R.

Hello forum! New to the Mazda scene, other than the 1984 RX-7 I had as my first car. Just picked up a new CX-5 Grand Select and must say, love it. Coming from a long line of modded BMW's it will be refreshing to not do quite so much with this car. That said, just installed a new set of Niche Targa's with a square 245/45-20 fitment and they look great. Here are the wheels...pics of car to come soon. Hope you all like. Also shown are a few pics of my current BMW and my taste for mods. Happy New Year everyone!

Cool! Excited to see pics of them on your CX-5.

has anyone blacked out the OEM wheels of the 17' GT ? i want to do mines..but i would like to see how it would look before getting everything to do it. any pictures would be appreciated.

2017 GT here and thinking of getting drag dr-70. Available offsets are 40 or 32. According to willtheyfit the 32 gives more clearance on the inside and only pokes 29mm. Seems like it would work great and be pert much flush. Any thoughts?

2017 GT here and thinking of getting drag dr-70. Available offsets are 40 or 32. According to willtheyfit the 32 gives more clearance on the inside and only pokes 29mm. Seems like it would work great and be pert much flush. Any thoughts?
What's the width? 40 is closer to stock.

Good choice on the rims. My suggestion is to get 40 offset because that is closer to OEM specs.

Back