Touch-up paint for 2007 20" GT wheels

jb1239

:
2004 3S 5-door, 2007 CX-9 GT
I've searched for this but can't really seem to find anything. Anyone know a good touch-up paint for the 2007 20" GT wheels? Looking to touch-up some minor curb rash. Thanks!

Surprised no one has responded to this. Isn't there anything out there for quick touch-ups on the 20" wheels?

I'm researching it, but haven't found anything definite yet.

The Miata guys use a Ford color for their wheels. I have no idea how close it is to ours.

I'd start by contacting these people:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Professional Alloy Wheel Touch Up Paint w/Brush Tip Applicator
Your Perfect Do It Yourself solution

***Please jot us a note on your car 1. year of make; 2. model when you checkout***

We will custom made the paint by each order for your alloy wheel in one business day. This is because each car brand, model have a different paint formula on their OEM alloy wheels.

This alloy wheel touch up paint pigment substance is different from auto car body paint.

This alloy wheel paint is an enamel pigment with electroplate paint forms to a hardened shield on alloy surface after dried.

Can cover 2mm depth on scratches, cracks, scrapes and scuffs

Simplifies ordinary alloy paint products in just one easy process.

Application:
1. Use a pencil eraser to rub off dirt and grease on the area
2. Apply first layer touch up paint by dabbing motion and wait for 10 minutes
3. Apply second layer paint by brush motion and wait for 5 minutes
4. Repeat the "3" process until you have filled the depth of the scrapes and up to 2mm deep
5. Wait for 72 hours before washing the area

Remark:
a) If your alloy wheel encounter a much deeper scrapes, you need to apply alloy putty before using this alloy touch up paint. Please contact us for more details on "Alloy Putty".
b) If you are not sure what materials you need to get the job done, please contact us and our technician will provide assistance.

Let your alloy wheels looks like new in minutes
Easy to use

Each bottle contains 12 ml

Back