MSP mods gotta go...Stupid CA Smog laws...

Update-------------------------3-10-2015

The Blue MSP was completely Parted out. But now my Spicy orange MSP decided to throw a rod...... On stock boost! Must have been weakened by the 20k miles with the GT2871rs.

She has had a rough life. When I bought her back in 2011, she had some pretty bad damage to the unibody which I had fixed.... But I dont feel comfortable selling her for safety reasons. Sooooo I have my last and final MSP up for sale. I already sold the the stock turbo and manifold.

The parts are all up for sale. So let me know what parts you need how much you want to pay and the zip code the part is getting shipped to.

I will only ship to the US. I tried to ship my exhaust to Canada and it was like 300 dollars :/ Sorry.

Give me 24 hour to respond to any messages. Weekends I dont check my PMs.

Please text me for a faster response - Adam 619-654-2645

FYI I still have the 3" TB Stainless Steel exhaust $250

Struts - $160
Racinghart Wheels x5 - Make an Offer
Head $200
Body Panels - Make an Offer
Headlights $75
Grill $25
Glass $50 for the doors
Dash - $250
Airbags $100 for the set
Seats - Make an offer
Seatbelts $80 for all
Carpet $100
Trim - Make an Offer
Wiring - Make an Offer
Speedo with less than 70K miles on it. $200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE ------------------- 9-26-13

Bought a smashed Blue MSP for parts. I took the body kit and the stock turbo parts off and put them on my car. The spicy orange MSP has since been repaired, smogged, and is now driven daily.... It has almost 60k miles. Still for sale. $4500

I have the rest of the blue car for sale! Motor has a rod sticking out the side. lots of panels, suspension, trans, interior.

--------------------------------------------------------

(five-0)

Soooo I get pulled over...got my hood popped(toetap)...Nightmare... Long story short; I have to strip down Spicy Orange #1663..(braindead

So here is all the mods I'm selling...All used but work great!! come drive the car!!

Make offers!

I LOVE THE EXHAUST...SOUNDS Awesome!! I really dont want to sell it but I have no use for it. So...

-3 Inch stainless steel turbo back exhaust with V-bands. $300

I love living in Sandiego but Cali got me good this time...

Make me offers on these parts.

Thanks,
Adam M.

UPDATE ------------------- 9-26-13

Bought a smashed Blue MSP for parts. I took the body kit and the stock turbo parts off and put them on my car. The spicy orange MSP has since been repaired, smogged, and is now driven daily.... It has almost 60k miles. Still for sale. $4500

I have the rest of the blue car for sale! Motor has a rod sticking out the side. lots of panels, suspension, trans, interior.

Attachments

• DSC_0018b.jpg
    DSC_0018b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 725
  • DSC_0021b.jpg
    DSC_0021b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 770
  • SNC00390.jpg
    SNC00390.jpg
    761.6 KB · Views: 723
  • SNC00148.jpg
    SNC00148.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 716
  • SNC00395.jpg
    SNC00395.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
Wait, so u can't have a turbo period?? I'm confused, since when is it illegal to have a turbo on your car ??

The GT28 doesnt have the EO number that comes on a factory turbo....I have to get my car ref'd they'll be looking for EO numbers and CARB numbers on everything.

CA smog laws are stupid...

Last edited:
I want to but I have to get every single part.... Im at a frustrating point where I feels like I have to much money into the car and I dont want to put more into it just for CA to take it and destroy it...

Not worth it.

Last edited:
Well If somebody would to trade me their full stock msp setup this could work...

As soon as I put my pants on!!!(wow)
give me 15!!

Well thats what I thought too but the cop starting yelling that this car didn't come turbo charged.... and started threatening... I told him is was a one year edition... he crinkled one citation and wrote another very vague one sending me to the referee.

When he calmed down(another officer showed up) he said that because of the FMIC that gave him probable cause to search under my hood... he didnt even know how to pull the saftey latch...

As soon as I put my pants on!!!(wow)
give me 15!!

Well thats what I thought too but the cop starting yelling that this car didn't come turbo charged.... and started threatening... I told him is was a one year edition... he crinkled one citation and wrote another very vague one sending me to the referee.

When he calmed down(another officer showed up) he said that because of the FMIC that gave him probable cause to search under my hood... he didnt even know how to pull the saftey latch...

What about the cars that come stock with a FMIC? Does that give them probable cause? Im glad i moved out of that state before I got into cars. And what cop can search a car for mods but can't open a hood!

just find a smog thats willing to do a cheater. They aren't too cheap but you pass (thought)...I found a place to smog me for like 150

Pictures being rotated and uploaded...

I did a cheater smog already..paid 160...thats how I got it registered in the first place...but this cop was like a pitbull with a locked jaw.. I honestly felt like I was the first guy hes ever pulled over...

Its not just a simple smog test...I could get through that... I'm being sent to a referee!! This is the place that they literally pull out a ruler to make sure your car is not lowered... They check every piece of the car to make sure its all oem or carb legal... and in my car nothing is stock or carb legal... and I dont have the stock headers.

Only in sunny California!!

Oh and if i do pass this and reinstall everything...and a cop pops my hood again... they crush my car..

Last edited:
lolz.... I guess it was some big sting to crack down on a car meet that happens once a week...I just wanted boba...wrong place wrong time....

Civic guys were racing by as he hit his lights... lol on the ref notice/citation it says going 10-12 Mph in a 50... I was pulling out of a drive way.... he just wanted to get the "orange race car"... dummy...

Sorry to hear that...its def frustrating...

Ima just register my car in mexico... what can they do then??

Back