where is the sd slot?

dsonyay62

:
2013 CX-5 Touring, FWD, Tech Package, fog lights, Bose, Moonroof
Does the owner's manual show where the SD slot is located? I can't find it. The NAV manual mentions it, but does not show where it is either.

I bought my cx5 last night... so far love the car but voice recognition stinks for bluetooth and Nav. Maybe more practice on my part.

I use Linux operating system only... will I be able to update the card on a non windows or non apple system?

look below and to the left of the steering wheel, or just below the panel of buttons for the traction control, tpms, etc
you'll see a small panel there, slide the panel to the right and pop out the sd card, just make sure the card is properly inserted and the door slid back closed before starting car again

i dont think you'll be able to, i dont recall seeing anything other than pc software on the site, you have to download it to do updates, so you'll have to dual boot or see if wine will do the trick

the nav voice control just sucks its an ongoing issue
bluetooth voice is fine

Sounds good... thanks. I found the slot. The owner's manual has nothing about it at all. The front part of the book has all the interior parts labled- but nothing about the slot. If anyone finds where it's mentioned in the manual, please point it out.

There is a seperate navigation system manual about a 1/4" thick that came with my main car manual and warranty info.

There is a seperate navigation system manual about a 1/4" thick that came with my main car manual and warranty info.

I've seen it too. There is nothing inside that manual too, on the sd card location... I find it odd how the manuals dont have more info on the card.

Back