New CX-5 GT Diesel owner Down Under

jd5503

:
Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Diesel
Hi Everyone,
I picked up my Black GT diesel 2 weeks ago here in Sydney. Absolutely loving it!! No probs so far only smiles and lots of fun. Will post photos of the newly waxed beast soon. I am still waiting for several accessories from my dealer, should get them in 2 weeks at the first check up.
I'm severely interested in the LED daytime running lights strip from the UK, although my dealer won't fit them if purchased from OS. Bit worried about an average auto sparkie cutting into my bumper to fit these.
Look forward to contributing, been reading all your great posts.
Oh and if you can, GET THE 2.2 DIESEL. For me, there was no comparison ))

Jealous! I wanted the diesel, but America doesnt seem to like diesel as much as the rest of the world. I used to have a Toyota Hilux 2.8D before I moved to the USA, so I know what I am missing: torque on demand and fuel economy!

Congrats on new CX-5 GT diesel, looking forward to your pics! We are hoping for Mazda to offer same engine in US market in early 2013.

Hi Everyone,
I picked up my Black GT diesel 2 weeks ago here in Sydney. Absolutely loving it!! ......... I am still waiting for several accessories from my dealer, should get them in 2 weeks at the first check up.
Oh and if you can, GET THE 2.2 DIESEL. For me, there was no comparison ))

I've also got the diesel GT with Tech Pack and am very happy with it. I can strongly recommend getting the four splash guards as any wet road causes a mess behind front and rear wheels. A tip - Purchasing the genuine Mazda splash guards from eBay(USA) combined with express international postage (couple of days) is less than half the cost of buying them through an Australian dealership.

I've also got the diesel GT with Tech Pack and am very happy with it. I can strongly recommend getting the four splash guards as any wet road causes a mess behind front and rear wheels. A tip - Purchasing the genuine Mazda splash guards from eBay(USA) combined with express international postage (couple of days) is less than half the cost of buying them through an Australian dealership.

Unfortunately I ordered everything at the dealer...my accountant said to splurge ))
Here are some pics of my GT IMG_0003a.jpgIMG_0004a.jpg

Back