Lara's 2007 Black Mica Mazdaspeed6 GT

A few new things. =)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Swapped to Denso ITV22s today and plasti-dipped the shroud on my TMIC.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

very nice ms6 man, the tails look SO clean! i am considering it myself seeing this for the 3rd time, nomnomnom.
and the conditioning on that paint job, really well done! I am suffering hardcore with swirls too, tried a hand wax which failed to remove them, and i don't have the ability or equipment to do a full proper "professional" level detail with a good rotory to cut that clearcoat deep. (gonna have to spend big $$ on a "pro" detailer... )

2 Qs.
1 Are you using the preloaded MAPS on the AP, which one if so? (i am lightly modded like you, getting an AP soon)
2 Where did you get the Ebrake handle? it goes great with the MS6 interior...

Last edited:
Sorry!! I just saw this.

Thanks for the compliments. I love the tails. :)

1. I'm using the Stg 1 SRI+TIP map right now. Once I get FP Internals (thinking AutoTech), I'll be getting a custom tune from a local shop.
2. I got the eBrake handle from a Mazdaspeed3 owner on ************.. not sure where they got it from though. Fitment isn't 100%, but with a bit of finagling, it works.

very nice ms6 man, the tails look SO clean! i am considering it myself seeing this for the 3rd time, nomnomnom.
and the conditioning on that paint job, really well done! I am suffering hardcore with swirls too, tried a hand wax which failed to remove them, and i don't have the ability or equipment to do a full proper "professional" level detail with a good rotory to cut that clearcoat deep. (gonna have to spend big $$ on a "pro" detailer... )

2 Qs.
1 Are you using the preloaded MAPS on the AP, which one if so? (i am lightly modded like you, getting an AP soon)
2 Where did you get the Ebrake handle? it goes great with the MS6 interior...

Wow, I forgot about this thread. I'm still here and have the MS6.

Thanks for letting me know--I've updated the OP. :)

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
I keep forgetting about this thread. Oops. Some pictures from today.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Latest posts

Back