CX-5 Owner's Manual PDF

Can anyone help with a CX-5 diesel manual, possibly a friendly Aussie?

Also, how come the USA needs to change the skyactiv-G engine oil every 6 months (or 7,500 miles) when the skyactiv-D in the UK is pretty much half of the servicing at 1 yearly intervals (or 12,500 miles)? Ususally the diesel engines have tougher requirements due to the impact of fuel oil contamination. I see the Australian skyactiv-D is requires more frequent servicing than the 'same' European skactive-D.

Anyone else think this is odd/knows why?

Last edited:
Does anybody know someone who have a CX-5 Service Manual or have one in their possession?

Can anyone help with a CX-5 diesel manual, possibly a friendly Aussie?

Also, how come the USA needs to change the skyactiv-G engine oil every 6 months (or 7,500 miles) when the skyactiv-D in the UK is pretty much half of the servicing at 1 yearly intervals (or 12,500 miles)? Ususally the diesel engines have tougher requirements due to the impact of fuel oil contamination. I see the Australian skyactiv-D is requires more frequent servicing than the 'same' European skactive-D.

Anyone else think this is odd/knows why?

dust vs mud ? :p

Skyactiv-D Manual UK

Hi does anyone know where to download the workshop manual for Skyactiv-D 2.2 UK? Thanks

Hi Ed. I've got the user manual. I'm looking for a detailed workshop maintenance and service manual with diagrams etc for Skyactiv diesel UK. Ron

Back