Why is there no 247 Tapatalk access?

Since the update, Im experiencing a strange duplicating of posts and an error message of " you have to wait 30 seconds between posts" even though I only post it once. If I wait the 30 seconds and retry, it does generate another post and subsequently another error message.

This happens on every post using an Ipad running Ios5 Safari, not the app for posting.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm typing this post on an iPad running iOS7 and I will check if the same thing happens to me...Testing...

Posted fine...No issues on my end...I will look into the issue your experiencing and hopefully we can have it sorted ASAP!

I've got good news...We've upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin (4.2.2)!

Next up...New Android and iOS app (via Tapatalk BYO)...Enry (our Tech Guru) is setting up the new apps as I type this post...We should be able to push the iOS version as an update but the Android will have to be downloaded as a new app...I will post updates here as soon as I have any...Once the new apps are up, I will close this thread and set up a new one for feedback and suggestions.
so does this mean we'll have to use a M247 SPECIFIC installation of Tapatalk, instead of the regular Tapatalk install that I use for all my other forums?

Since the update, Im experiencing a strange duplicating of posts and an error message of " you have to wait 30 seconds between posts" even though I only post it once. If I wait the 30 seconds and retry, it does generate another post and subsequently another error message.

This happens on every post using an Ipad running Ios5 Safari, not the app for posting.

Let's take this to PM so we can keep this thread on track...I'll send you a PM to see if you're still experiencing the same issue.

so does this mean we'll have to use a M247 SPECIFIC installation of Tapatalk, instead of the regular Tapatalk install that I use for all my other forums?

Yes...I've mentioned that fact several times already in this thread.

So whats going on with this?

We have installed the Tapatalk plugin but it won't let us launch our branded ver of the android app until we sort out the iOS side (which we're currently doing)...It may be possible to get around this requirement but that's the current state of things...

I will be sure to make it known once one or both apps (iOS and Android) are available...Hopefully soon the wait will be over!

Ok. I miss using this site. Been a year or so now. Seems u are missing out on a lot of traffic by this taking so long

We're on TapaTalk!

For now that is...We still plan on launching our own TapaTalk-based app soon...Enjoy!

Back