Why is there no 247 Tapatalk access?

Hello,

Why you do not have tapatalk access?

:(

Because we offer our own app and hopefully we will replace it with a Tapatalk-based app soon!

Any progress? I'd like to have something with notifications, vBulletin doesn't seem to have that capability in Android.

I believe the Tapatalk-based app can do notifications...Unfortunately our current vBulletin-based app can not do notifications...We're planning on making the switch this summer!

I tried the app the other day and was unable to view the for sale section and others forums. It states i have no access to view, but ive been a member for 3 years. Will there be a fix for this.

Any updates on the tapatalk access?

We're working on it...We're also planning on upgrading the entire site to a new server soon...Your patience is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Ps...hnda etr...Please keep this thread On Topic...If you have feedback regarding anything else, you're welcome to PM me and I will be happy to respond ASAP, thanks!

Bumping this up again! Sure would like to update my build thread on here...

I hear ya...I'm happy to report that progress is being made...We have ordered and received the new server, we should be on the new server within the next few weeks...Once we're fully operational on our new server, the next priority will be updating our apps!

I hear ya...I'm happy to report that progress is being made...We have ordered and received the new server, we should be on the new server within the next few weeks...Once we're fully operational on our new server, the next priority will be updating our apps!

Ok, time for the weekly request for a status update. :)

I wish I could speed things up but some factors are out of my control at this time...The good news is that progress is being made, albeit at a slow pace. I'm waiting on some logo-based images required for the apps and then we should be able to start the launch process...Also, we should be completing the move to our new server setup by the end of September. I will not rest until these two objectives are successfully completed!

Your patience is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Obviously this is taking a lot longer than expected and I apologize...I'm waiting on our Tech Guru to make it happen and unfortunately he is super busy all the time but there is no one else more qualified and that I trust more...Hopefully before the new year but it will happen, I haven't forgotten!

I really want to use it myself too!!!

Ps...We have completed the move to the new server.

I've got good news...We've upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin (4.2.2)!

Next up...New Android and iOS app (via Tapatalk BYO)...Enry (our Tech Guru) is setting up the new apps as I type this post...We should be able to push the iOS version as an update but the Android will have to be downloaded as a new app...I will post updates here as soon as I have any...Once the new apps are up, I will close this thread and set up a new one for feedback and suggestions.

Since the update, Im experiencing a strange duplicating of posts and an error message of " you have to wait 30 seconds between posts" even though I only post it once. If I wait the 30 seconds and retry, it does generate another post and subsequently another error message.

This happens on every post using an Ipad running Ios5 Safari, not the app for posting.

Back