Why is there no 247 Tapatalk access?

mymmeryloss

:
13bT Mazda B2600i
Just wondering y i cant get on via tapatalk.

I browse a few other forums using it and im sure others do too.

Discuss, and maybe we can start a movement to get this site in tapatalk!

Have you tried the Mazdas247 app? Available for Android and iPhone

Nope. Guess ill look into it, but its nice to be able to check all my forums from one central location instead of having to switch in and out of apps.

But thanks for the reply!

Looked into the app. Seems like it has a lot of problems, and u cant view or post pics?

Wtf is up with that?

Guess ill just surf off of safari on my iphone...

Really figured more people would post in this thread...

I usually get a force close on pictures as well using the Mazdas247 app. Get's annoying sometimes but on the whole it's a good app. Wish there was suppport for Tapatalk as well but only time will tell.

Tapatalk is a nice App and option but ultimately we wanted our own branded App and presence in the App marketplace.

On that note...Good News...The Mazdas247 Android App has been updated and the iPhone App will be updated soon. The update should fix some of the known bugs...Enjoy! :D

I really wish the App worked better, I'm on this forum everyday and it's a pain when the app constantly crashes.

Another forum I use (for Android info) has their own app as well but it doesn't match Tapatalk either. For now I'll just use the website directly which is fine as I have a Samsung Note II with a 5.5", 1280x720 res. screen :)

Yeah, M247 app is way behind tapatalk in functionality and user friendliness... the real reason why m247 doesn't install the tapatalk forum plugin is more likely because they would have to pay money for it... tapatalk charges forums for the plugin and they probably don't pay the forums back much - if at all... the M247 app is actually developed by vbulletin - same company the forum is built on... and i'm sure vbulletin is giving the app away or charging very little just to get it out on the marketplace... so instead of using the most popular forum app used by most of us, we're forced to use a sub-par app whose performance is way behind the functionality of tapatalk... all comes down to money people... doesn't matter that most of us would chose tapatalk's over vbulletin's app - it's cheaper to go with the vbulletin app and damn the users... just my $0.02... I have the M247 app installed myself, but like most people stated earlier - I browse using the phone browser instead cuz the app is so poor...

Any plans for tapatalk yet?

Yes actually...I want to try Tapatalk's BYO option which would allow us to have our own app based on Tapatalk's popular app...I've never been a fan of Tapatalk's original setup but it has become clear that vBulletin is NOT very concerned with improving their own app option (which we currently use) and we need to move on...I hope to make the switch this summer and be able to offer an Android, iPhone and iPad app...Stay tuned and thanks for the feedback!

Yes actually...I want to try Tapatalk's BYO option which would allow us to have our own app based on Tapatalk's popular app...I've never been a fan of Tapatalk's original setup but it has become clear that vBulletin is NOT very concerned with improving their own app option (which we currently use) and we need to move on...I hope to make the switch this summer and be able to offer an Android, iPhone and iPad app...Stay tuned and thanks for the feedback!

Any progress? I'd like to have something with notifications, vBulletin doesn't seem to have that capability in Android.

Back