Mazdaspeed6 performance part up for sale now

Have for sale a mazdaspeed oil filler cap $35, next interior rear view mirror with compass with harness $75, up next carbon fiber grille $210 very minor surface stretch not noticable really ,check in the pic's section look at my car under the heading carbon fiber grill and other items added.to see pic of grill when installed ,pic's posted ,note all prices r with shipping & firm non negotable not in any hurry what so ever to sell ,so please do not asked about price all payment will be through paypal at mnthny4@yahoo.com, thanks for looking . to moderator do not know how to add one more pic to post cause i guess i have reached my limit so bear with me please .by the way reason for selling all car got totaled on high95 by a sleeping truck driver now driving a audi rs4 no need for mazdaspeed parts anymore.

Attachments

• mazdaspeed items for sale 001.jpg
    mazdaspeed items for sale 001.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 538
  • mazdaspeed items for sale 002.jpg
    mazdaspeed items for sale 002.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 495
  • mazdaspeed items for sale 003.jpg
    mazdaspeed items for sale 003.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
make payment via paypal & it will be shipped off tomorrow first thing in the morning ,use my email to contact me with all info ,thanks for looking .

just got you email reply sent if it.s the motor mount u want also then yes i will let it go for that ,cool

to moderator do not know how to add one more pic to post cause i guess i have reached my limit so bear with me please
If you need to add another image, just attach it to a response. 5 is the limit per post.

Grill looks sweet, just can't swing the funds right now.
If you do drop the price at all down the line I may have to scoop that up.
Glws.

ok jake just saw your email i'm in west palm beach area where i work ,but live in port saint lucie area call me 561 856 6707

Still have items for sale carbon fiber grille ,mazdaspeed oil filler cap [red] and interior rearview mirror with compass & dimming feature

carbon fiber grille

grille price is firm butttttt if any body wants all item remaining , grille ,mirror & oil cap willing to let all go for $260 plus shipping $15 ,thats the deal ,not in any hurry to sell so price for grille alone is firm or take the deal for all remaining items,thanks for looking cool.

Back