European CX-5 Accessories

I do like the LED lights. No way on the fake gray plasticky skidplate things.

I do like the LED lights. No way on the fake gray plasticky skidplate things.
My dealer has a car with the LEds and skidplate. I agree, the silver plastic looks like a poor 'add-on'. I may get the LEDs (getting car in a few weeks), but I think Mazda missed an opportuinity by not incorporating them into the headlights like Audi and others.

My dealer has a car with the LEds and skidplate. I agree, the silver plastic looks like a poor 'add-on'. I may get the LEDs (getting car in a few weeks), but I think Mazda missed an opportuinity by not incorporating them into the headlights like Audi and others.

Agreed, LED lights for DRL's like the affordable Kia Sportage (and Audi's/Lexus/Mercedes) would be cool.

i am an electronics engineer and i have design a circuit of led an d i hope you like it very much will you like to visit it??
thanks..

I like the LED lights as well, but would prefer if they were part of the headlight assembly.

LED DRL

20382d1338825327-led-tagfahrlicht-img_0102.jpg

Excellent pic of the LED DRL's, very upscale-looking.

it looks like they ran over a xmas tree and the lights are stuck to the bumper.

52,000 is what we pay for GTD with tech pack in Australia. Yup we seem to have a higher salary but cost of living is Sky rocket.

One should look at the OTD price paid outside US.

That goes without saying. Features like that, will make the car far more costly than stateside. Currently a fully loaded model will run between 29-30k invoice. With the additional features that the Euro models have, I would expect that same invoice price to come up to around 33-34k. To me, the added convenience and safety make sense over the higher dollar amount. You do get what you pay for.

How does the LED kit work with halogen lights and their built in DRLS function?
Can you buy the LEDs and install them yourself?

Can anybody PM me the info for these?
(wiring, install instructions etc....)
I have a few ideas for a DRL system different from our current set up.

Is anyone willing to help a fellow Canadian out with the LED kit. We can't get it here and no business wants to ship it here. I would pay someone to buy it, then ship it here with my UPS account.

Back