North End Mazda hosts MAZDA RALLY 2012!

Fireglow6

:
2012 Mazda 6 iSport
Date: August 11 2012!

North End Mazda is hosting a big Mazda meet. They are calling it a MAZDA RALLY!! They want any and all Mazda owners to come out and show off their cars!! Meet other Mazda owners you don't know and have a good time with the ones you do!!

There will be a DJ.

Also a Cook-out...Including a pig Roast!!!

Service Department will be running some specials for that day only.

Parts department will be giving 30% off all parts and goodies for the entire day!! From open to close.

Also some Mazda swag give-a-ways!!

Come down and get your parts and service anytime of the day!

Service and Parts will be open from 8am to 5pm

They will be running the specials all day.

Cookout is Scheduled to start around 11.

So shine em up and show em off!!

Caravan Info: For those that want to we are going to be meeting up to roll in together.

We are going to meet at the Lowe's in Leominster off of RT 190... for those with GPS here is the address.....

198 New Lancaster Road

Leominster, MA

Meet-Up Time: TBD

Leave: TBD

If you miss the leave time just meet us at the Mazda Dealership.

Dealership address:

757 Chase Road

Lunenburg

Last edited:
******* this has been postponed!!!! I will update as soon as the info is given to me!!*********

SEE UDATED POST AT TOP

For those that were planning on going Saturday, here's something else to do instead...

TunerLife.jpg

I was supposed to go to Watkins Glen that weekend but not sure we're going now. Sister-in-law will be home from Japan. We'll see though.

MAZDA RALLY POSTPONED AGAIN!!! I dont care when the next one is.... I am not ******* going!!!

So I'm guessing this is a no go? I had followed up with them a few months ago and they had suggested some time in September/October...keep an eye on the site they said.

Back