Anyone purchase a prepaid maintenance package?

:
Pearl White AWD GT w/Tech
Just wondering if there was any kind of package that dealers have put together for our CX-5's. I know Mazda corporate was trying to do this in an effort to bolster customer retention.

I know I am definitely purchase a 7yr/100k mile extended warranty package but was curious what the costs of adding a maintenance package would be.

i purchased a plan that covers fro 7 years 75000 miles for $1100 from dealer she claims saved $600 off asking price.

Every maintenance guide I've seen shows that they change the oil and filter, maybe change the cabin filter, and just check everything else...oh, and lube the chassis. I'm not sure if the mazda has zerk fittings in the ball joints or tie-rod ends, but I seriously doubt it. So how do they 'lube the chassis'? With WD40? I can do all of that and more, for a hell of a lot less than what they're charging, even at their 'discounted' rate.

So no, I won't be getting one. LOL

Prepaid maintence from dealers perspective; main goal is additional compensation for finance manager.

I did receive 3-year maintenance package from my dealer when I took delivery of my CX5 in March. It was a free offer. Mazda did sent me the ID card for it and it is good at all Mazda dealers. It offers the required maintenance service every 7500 miles or 6 months and must be used within 2500 miles of specified intervals.

Back