Corcaa_Mazda2

:
2012 Mazda 2
Aibonito, Puerto Rico. May 27, 2012.

Attachments

• 2012-05-27 18.37.35.jpg
    2012-05-27 18.37.35.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 183
I really like my 2 but there are two things that bothers me. No aftermarket shocks available yet (Koni, Tokico, KYB) and the tire pressure sensor do not fit a lot of aftermarket wheels. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks good. As for the sensors, newer wheels made from about 2007 and up should be compatible with TPMS sensors. Or, you can do what I did when I bought another set of wheels for my 2. Just leave out the TPMS sensors and live with the light being constantly on. (whistle)

Looks good. As for the sensors, newer wheels made from about 2007 and up should be compatible with TPMS sensors. Or, you can do what I did when I bought another set of wheels for my 2. Just leave out the TPMS sensors and live with the light being constantly on. (whistle)

I will have a white face gauge with the TPMS delete option. When available. :)

I have older designed but newly manufactured Team Dynamics wheels and the TPMS sensors fit just fine. My wheels were designed >10 years ago for spec miata. Call Goodwin Racing and ask which wheels they sell work with TPMS. Also Biltein has a set of coilovers in the PSS14 line I think and if you buy through Mazda Motorsports development you may get the Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs (or those may also be Bilstein branded but I would not know who manufactures them). I got my TPMS sensors from an eBay dealer for about 125 for all four. Two companies make them for Mazda: Continental and VDO and they fit a range of Mazdas including the MX5 and RX8. YMMV.

Back