2012 Worcester Summer Nationals

Fireglow6

:
2012 Mazda 6 iSport
So talking with some other clubs we want to put together a big meet for the Summer Nationals in Worcester in July.....

Meet up Location: Lowe's In Leominster MA exit 7 off RT 190.(for those close to Worcester just meet us there)
Date: Saturday July 7th.
Time: 4:30pm, Leave Lowe's at 5pm.

post up if you are interested.

Info: http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html

For those with Facebook I'm not friends with: https://www.facebook.com/events/468207373193315/

Last edited:
So this is a weekend long gig? I've never heard of it before. I watched the promo video on the site...sounds crazy! I might be interested in spending the whole day there with the truck.

Yea we are planning on going up for the night that saturday get there around 6.... but its a weekend long event!! Its nuts!!

Man, Ive been in FL 10 yrs. Did Import Face-off this yr again, and now this. GEESH IM GETTING OLD :-/

just meeting Krystal... big caravan down.. because you know... with the other clubs we like to roll deep!!

So... I just talked to the guy who does the Summer Nationals... They do a weekend pass... I think I am going to do it... It's $40 for all four days... Thats thursday thru sunday! I live 20 mins from there so It'll be cool to run down for the burnouts nightly....

Thursday he said is more set up and getting all the cars in place that are showing all weekend..... He said Friday and Saturday are the two big days! There are Burnouts during the day in Green Hill Park and then at night in the tunnel.

I'm pretty sure I'm going Saturday with the REPU. Hopefully I can find a place to park it near some other vintage imports.

Saw your truck chuyler1 today at the show, looks great in person! saw a few ms3's and ms6's and the that white twinturbo m6, (sorry dont remember your username) all looking good!

Thanks! I talked with a ton of people but after a while I eventually left to check out the show. Lots of great stuff to look at and plenty of people by their cars willing to chat about them. That's my favorite part, even if I know nothing about the car it is fun to hear their expertise about what engine used to be in it and what engine they replaced it with, what's original, what's stock. I just nod and keep asking questions until its time to move on...and sometimes I actually learn something.

Summer Nationals were awesome... Chris too bad you left... it was a great friggin time!!! Here are some shots from it! Video to come soon...

Here is the photobucket link for all the pictures from yesterday and last night.... http://s881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/MazPro502/2012 Summer Nationals/

IMG_7605.jpg

IMG_7613.jpg

IMG_7619.jpg

IMG_7649.jpg

IMG_7630.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

IMG_7634.jpg

IMG_7803.jpg

Last edited:
These are just fun edits... if you dont like em thats fine.... if you do great! Just bored and had some fun.... :cool:

KaWing.jpg

RayRay.jpg

TonyStunts.jpg

Christina.jpg

CombatBarbie.jpg

Robyn.jpg

TonyStunts2.jpg

Robyn2.jpg

Robyn3.jpg

RayRay3.jpg

Back