Club Name Change.....

Should the Club Name be Changed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when protege meant something!
addictedtoboost7
[/URL][/IMG]

remember the springfield meet? that was epic, we must have had 40 p5's that day, in every color...that "train" we had heading out there was pretty impressive too! times change...always for the good in my book...

Mahk or anyone else. Do you have the graphic that was used to make the last batch of stickers? I can probably use the N to make an M and have it identical. Otherwise, anyone know what font was used?

I'll rock a NEMOC GI Joe sticker on the miata :)

FWIW, I still wish I could find a Laser Blue p5 in good condition. I'd sell the honduh.

Whatever has to be done to get the stickers made. There's a kid down the street from me who has a machine to make smaller decals. He makes a bunch for the guys on NEMotorsport.

let me talk to barry and get the nepoc changed to nemoc...they're only like $3 ea on his site, i just sent him an email

remember the springfield meet? that was epic, we must have had 40 p5's that day, in every color...that "train" we had heading out there was pretty impressive too! times change...always for the good in my book...

Yes I remember. What a train on the way up. Remember the pissed park guide??

haha...i do....do you remember why???? because we didn't park the cars between the lines!!!

Back