Carbon Fiber Mazda Column Pod - RARE

This is something that we tried to make a while ago....It never came to fruition. This is one of the only ones that was complete enough to use, so today I sanded it out and Recleared the piece. As you can see it will require trimming for the column and for whatever gauge or switch you want to install in it. Its the ONLY ONE I HAVE. When its gone, its Gone. It is not perfect, I actually have blended the edges with black where the biggest flaws were, but overall, it turned out very well. Piece is a DIY piece and Is sold "AS IS , AS SEEN" ...Ask all questions prior to purchase.

$85 Is the price shipped in the lower 48.
OneSlowSol@excite.com for PayPal

CF Mazda Pod.jpg

CF Mazda Column Pod.JPG

Great piece for whoever is doing full carbon interior motif, good price too, should go fast............GLWS

Yeah, I expected it to go today....but alas, it's still here.

Damit.........I already have one of your steering wheel pods (a little diffrent than the others) but its not C/F......

Alas I have too many other things infront of this.

GLWS

Rob

OK, 3 posts in a row, gotta be a record, lol...............Damn, nobody bought this alas it it still here for some lucky cf freak to snag...lucky you!

That's usually the opposite response I get.
Someone better snag this up....I'll even throw in some mazdadpeed stickers.

It's a reolacement that needs to attach just like the ABS ones did with two sided tape on the lower edge.

could you spare pic of it installed by chance....if it isnt too much trouble. just purchased a few CF pieces and this would flow perfect with them

I'd love to, but I haven't owned a protege in about three and a half years, so that's not happening.
Sorry.

too bad its not pre-cut for a hassle free install
knowing me... if i was to try to cut it... i would jack it all up

I will trim this for $15 to fit the 2 1/16" gauge and the column.

If you still have this by friday I will probably take it, even though I dont like the CF that much.

Back