Mazda Protege 2.0L (FS) Engine Overhaul Manual Pn# Here!

I have an electronic copy I'm glad to share (free!) if you want to pm your email address. If someone knows the contact information to upload the file with the rest of the service information on that site I'm glad to provide the manual for publishing - I tried to find a free copy online and after extensive searching gave up. Someone gifted me the .pdf when I was exploring the engine replacement vs. ring job/rebuild and I'm happy to share it.

I have an electronic copy I'm glad to share (free!) if you want to pm your email address. If someone knows the contact information to upload the file with the rest of the service information on that site I'm glad to provide the manual for publishing - I tried to find a free copy online and after extensive searching gave up. Someone gifted me the .pdf when I was exploring the engine replacement vs. ring job/rebuild and I'm happy to share it.

Hey man, if you've still got that I'm in the middle of trying to make this decision myself and it would be a ton of help. If you don't mind me asking as well what did you decide on doing and why?

Hi there, pm me with your email address and I'll send it to you. In the end I did an on-the-car ring job to resolve a burning oil issue. Didn't need to do overhaul afterwards as my car running awesome. The manual is great for information purposes and not easily available. Wish I could get it posted with the other manuals but no response.

Hi
Do you still have a copy of this manual and would you be happy to share it. Needing to replace pistons/rings, head etc and require tirque settings too. Thanks Nicole

Back