2003.5_MSP build thread

2003.5_MSP

:
2003.5 MSP
I've been modding for a little while now, so I figured it about time to make a build thread. My name is Patrick, and when I got LemonDrop my plan was to make it look good because the performance mods were to much. Well you know how the modding bug goes, it gets ahold of you and wants to mod EVERYTHING lol. I didnt take pics of the process of some mods, but do have the after shots. So here goes.....

this is LemonDrop the day I brought her home from WV...

Screenshot2012-05-18at12855AM.png

a close up (after she was tagged)....

110_1308.jpg

then time came to get some gauges so I got glowshift boost/vac, glowshift oil pressure, glowshift exhaust temp...

112_1727.jpg

then i de-badged my turnk (still need to get the holes filled, but for now the nylon plugs are good)....

DSC_0004.jpg

then retrofitted my headlights....
signature_mazdas247.png

Screenshot2012-02-19at90052PM.png

DSC_0905.jpg

then i VHT'd my repeater's and the turn/reverse on tails....

then i wanted to go lower so i got some Neuspeed lowering springs off of a forum member for $80...

DSC_0517.jpg

next was some drilled and slotted rotors...

after that i ended up getting an iSport CF rear window spoiler for a steal from ForceFed...

DSC_0511.jpg

then i discovered the 06-07 sti polyurethane S204 lip would fit

Screenshot2012-02-18at81937PM.png

then i got a POPE DP off of needmspspeed...then went to POPE's house for the install of DP and custom 3" exhaust....

Before:
[video]http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a480/p_schutte88/?action=view&current=112_1774-1.mp4[/video]

After:
[video]http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a480/p_schutte88/?action=view&current=112_1781.mp4[/video]

and here is how she sits now...
DSC_0516.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice. I believe I have the same A pillar gauge holder and cannot get it to stay up. I have used every adhesive known to man. How is yours held on.

Looks nice. I believe I have the same A pillar gauge holder and cannot get it to stay up. I have used every adhesive known to man. How is yours held on.

i actually used one screw right at the top....
well i switched it out for this now
DSC_0613.jpg

whered you get the nylon plugs for your rear emblems holes and what size were the plugs?

he mounted aftermarket fogs on there that are smaller than the OEM fogs in diameter

he mounted aftermarket fogs on there that are smaller than the OEM fogs in diameter
i sorta figure that by guessing but i guess more of the question is i guess those after market lights have different mounting points right? becaue the msp lip uses those 3 bolts spots for the lip to bolt on? speaking on how it is on my p5.

Thanks man

how you get fogs on with the msp lip?

That's funny bc I got a little creative... I used the brackets that came with the foglights, then modified the back part of the fog deletes where it snaps into bumper to hold them into place....

whered you get the nylon plugs for your rear emblems holes and what size were the plugs?

I got them at lowes, and I do believe it's 1/4

Update... 4/29/13... I have decided that i wanted to plasti-dip my roof and rear lip (going to have to redo the lip but for now it works)... UGGGHHH also had to start on the infamous msp passenger side leak today... So on to the pictures, without further ado

Before:

After:

What is the infamous passenger side leak? I haven't heard of it yet.

What is the infamous passenger side leak? I haven't heard of it yet.
It's passenger side floor board, right by the ecu... I've also heard that their is one under passenger side cowl... It happens to some protgs and some get lucky it's not as bad...

Hmm, what causes it? Everything seemed dry when I installed the SSAFC a year ago...

Latest posts

Back